34; lost

I cover my face in embarrassment. I sigh sharply and walk out the small space. Finn only looks at me and smirks. God, I wanted to slap that smirk off his face.

"You owe me $10 bucks, Gaten" Noah laughed. They bet on us?!

Millie rolls her eyes and starts walking with me, "Y/n, you really need to figure out your feelings"

"Don't you think I know that?!" I say, meaner than I meant. We get in an elevator with Sadie and Noah as we start going to our rooms.

"I'm just saying, all you do is shove your tongue down the boy's throat" Millie mutters under her breath. I glare at her, she shouldn't have said that.

"Coming from you, who can't even figure if you love Noah or not!" I say too loud. Sadie and Noah jerk their heads towards us.

"Wait what-" Noah nervously laughs. Sadie sighs, knowing what I said was wrong. I immediately regret what I said.

The elevator dings, which causes Millie to run out the doors as fast as she could, with tears streaming down her face. Noah and Sadie run after her.

"Millie wait!" I yelled, but Sadie stopped me.

"Listen y/n, I know you're her best friend, but I think right now she needs space, j-just- ill call you when she's ready, okay?" Sadie was so caring when she said that.

I didn't want to, but I nodded. I head back into the elevator, not knowing where to go, I'm lost.

And I think I lost my best friend

THIS IS SHORT IM SORRY BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE BECAUSE ILY GUYS