14; wrong

"I'm never leaving this room. Ever. Again" You said muffled, with your face in the pillow as Millie and Sadie tried to convince you to go down.

"Hey, at least now he knows!" Sadie smiled, while Millie nudged her. "Sorry, not helping"

"Y/n, maybe he finally has to fess up some feelings too" Millie shrugged. "Like...why he was holding your hand while walking over here"

"It's a friend thing" You said, getting your face out of the pillow so you can breathe.

"He doesn't like me. And I have to get that." You said, pacing around. "You don't know that!" Sadie said, sounding sooo reassuring.

"Then ask him yourself." You shouted, then, Millie and Sadie went downstairs. "Fuck" you cussed out. You gave up, not like you were going to chase after them.

Millie's POV

Me and Sadie ran downstairs, with big grins on our faces. "Finn! We need to talk you" I shouted out, as Finn was still standing there, frozen as heck.

The boys left the room, including Jack, he went to Y/n's room. Probably to break up, because my ship is aboUT TO SAIL.

Me and Sadie sat with Finn on the couch. "Ok so..." I started.

"Do you like y/n !"  Sadie blurted out. I glared at her and she mouthed "sorry". Finn stood there for a long second.

He shook his head. "Uh....nooo?" I felt me break. No, he was lying. He had to be lying.

Me and Sadie sat there, our eyes widened.

"That can't be true..." Sadie said. Finn shrugged and got up. "Maybe, she likes me, but... I don't"

"Shit!" Me and Sadie muttered.

you didnt really think that you were getting a happy ending, did you?

HI IM SORRY lmao pls dont kill me