15; wonder

haha you guys hate me woop
HOW THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE 7k OMG THANKS GUYS ALSO CAN YOU READ MY OTHER BOOK ITS PRETTY LIT AND I UPDATE THAT ONE A LOT

"I told you guys not to get in it!" You said, trying to hide the truth. He doesn't like you.

(I FEEL SO MEAN IM SORRY)

"I just thoug-"

"You thought wrong Millie! Not everything is going to end up great for me and I have to get used to that" You shouted, making Millie frown. You felt bad, you hugged her saying "sorry, I love you"

"I love you too, and I'm also sorry" she replied, giving a light smile.

"So, you and Jack broke up?" Sadie asked. I nodded. "I'm single...again, which is completely fine actually" You sighed a breath of relief.

Millie and Sadie looked at each other with worried looks. You realized what they were thinking of. "Oh! Don't worry, me and Jack are still friends and care about each other"

They sighed.

-time skip (2 weeks ig)

Finn's POV

Hearing that y/n liked me, it shocked me. But I'm pretty sure that I have no feelings for her. She's cool and all, but I don't know if I could ever see her that way.

She's really awkward around me now, rarely talks to me, and when we do, she just looks really uncomfortable. It's kinda cute.

But today, was weird. Yeah, really weird. She acted all happy and jumpy around me, pretending like she didn't like me. She talked to me, a lot. Gave me smiled and everything. It made me wonder if she still had feelings for me.

Then, I realized that I liked when she liked me. She gave me attention and acted all sheepish. It was adorable. I missed it.

I didn't have feeling for her did I?