40; nightmares

I'm having more and more writers block oof so like should I end this book soon and make the sequel

- July 4th -

It was the day to leave now, and I was kind of sad because it was fun here, but I did miss L.A. We packed all our things and checked out. I was tired because I didn't sleep once again, because I was watching movies with everyone.

I took a nap in the car, but then we had to go through all the airport things which is very annoying, then while we waited, I slept on Finn's shoulder. I felt him give me a kiss on my cheek and I smiled to myself.

I had to wake up again and then as soon as I got into my seat on the plane, I fell asleep, even though it was day.

I felt the plane starting to shake, it got worse and worse, "We have high winds, everyone in their seats and with seatbelts on please, stay calm." The pilot said, but even he was panicking.

My heart started beating faster and faster, I looked at Finn and he hugged me. Suddenly, I felt a drop. I looked out the window, the fucking turbine was on fire. "Oh my god, this is the end!" I screamed. The plane kept falling, everyone on the plane freaked out. I started bawling my eyes out, please no. I looked over at Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Noah, and Gaten, I gave them a goodbye.

"I love you guys." And all I felt was a crash.

I woke up, panicking, unable to breathe. Finn reacted quickly, "babe, what's wrong are you okay?" He pulled me close to him so I could calm down. I started crying in his arms, Millie noticed and looked at me, "y/n, what happened!" she gave a frown.

I caught my breath, "i-i had a n-nightmare." I was trembling. Finn hugged me tightly, "What happened?" I wiped my eyes, "I thought we were all dead. And the plane crashed"

Finn rubbed my head with affection, "I'm sorry baby, nightmares are the worst." He pulled my face to his, "no matter what. I'm always here for you." He wiped a tear from my cheek.

"Thanks. I l-love you." I stuttered. "I love you too." He said. I laid on his shoulder and didn't dare go back to sleep.

What would I do without Finn? It's like I need him in my life.

I wrap my arms around him and grin. He returns the grin. "Happy forth of July baby."

This boy can't ever leave me.