48; finales! [part 2]

"No offense, but what is she doing here?" I walked up and whispered to Sadie as we walked in the majestic mall. "Look, I get that you don't like her- and i dont either! but shes still friends with millie and I think it would be a bit extra to tell Millie not to be her friend." Sadie replied. She was right.

But why exactly was Millie still friends with her?

Oh and boy, was it crowded. Then again, I am in Los Angeles, so what am I expecting? We walked around, in and out of stores. "Oh, Millie! I heard there's a Barney's nearby." I saw as Maddie walk hand in hand with Millie, having an excited expression on her face as we now were looking for Barney's.

As in the purple dinosaur?

We wandered around some more until we found Barney's. I heard Millie and Maddie squeal which caused me to gag, "I'm gonna end up murdering myself." Sadie told me and rolled her eyes. I laughed and nodded in agreement. As we walked in, I saw this cute jacket, so I just decided to check the price.

jESUS MOTHER OF GOD, IT WAS 700 DOLLARS.

(I actually went on the barney's website and yes i found a cute jacket that was 700 dollars)

I slowly walked back to Sadie and puller her closer to me, "Sadie. Are you aware? Of the prices. In this store?" I had a mini freak out. "Well yeah. this is barney's"

I gulped. HOw thE hEck wAs i SuppOsed to find sOmethiNg?

-honestly time skip to you guys going back home and whatever because yOu neED TO GET READY! -
-time skip brought to you by josh dun on the drums-

Turns out, the boys came back earlier than us. The house was filled with stylists and whatever. They were running all over the house. "We need to get you guys ready!" A woman walked up to Millie. I realized I recognized her. "Mom! You came!" She hugged the familiar looking woman. "Ms. Brown! It's so nice to see you again! It's been so long so I don't think you'll recog-" I waved to her. "Oh my, y/n is that you? You've grown into such a beautiful woman!" She hugged me. Once we pulled away, she clapped her hands. "Maddie, Sadie, nice to see you guys again! But we all need to get ready!" She looked back at me. "What? Me too? I was gonna do my hair on my own and stuff."

"Of course y/n, we aren't going to leave you out." Millie's mom said. I gave her a warm smile. We all went upstairs.

-another time skip brought to you by patrick's soul voice (or brendon urie's whatever) -

Hair; if you have long hair

if you have short hair;