31; loved

Millie and Sadie burst in the bathroom door. "what is wrong with him?!" Sadie shouted. "He can't just put all that pressure on you and then kiss you!" Millie joined in. I continued breathing heavily. He can't keep playing with my emotions like this.

"Just ignore him, he's playing you" Millie says, pulling me and Sadie into a group hug.

- time skip past all that airport shit -

It was the time for out flight to leave. I still didn't know who I was sitting next to, hopefully anyone but Finn. We got first class, so I was happy about that.

I was in the second row, next to Finn. "Fuck me" I muttered under my breath. (DONT TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY HHAH) Finn turned over to look at me, "oh wow, we're together, that's great" i could feel the sarcasm in his voice. I flashed him a fake smile and put my suitcase in the suitcase things idk.

The good thing was that Millie and Sadie were right across me, so I could always talk to them.

- time skip to going up in the air brought to you by brendon urie's forehead -

"psst, talk to me im bored" finn leaned over to me, i looked at him for a while and then decided to be petty and put my headphones on, blasting music.

He glared at me, "fine, have fun talking to yourself the rest of the flight" he crossed his arms and decided to watch a movie. He only lasted a few minutes though. "Y/n, talk to meeeee, what did i do??" He acted dumb.

I breathed in and out, took my headphones and fake smiled, "you broke my heart, then a week later you decide to kiss me? yeah I really dont know what you did?" I sarcastically said. He huffs and lays back in his seat, "like you didn't break my heart"

"seems we're back to bipolar finn" i rolled my eyes, starting to put my headphones back in.

he takes out my headphones and grabs my wrist roughly, "Don't blame this all on me, you broke me too, and i hated seeing you with red crying eyes, i loved you y/n, i hope you noticed that" his voice sounded like he was going to cry.

"You loved me. It doesn't seem that way anymore" I got my wrist out of his grip and looked the other way, biting my lip.