47;premieres! [part 1]

September 9th

"Wake up Mills! You have a big day!" I shook Mille as she groaned and tried pushing me off of her. "What is it today?" she mumbled.

I gave her a look, although I don't think she saw it because her eyes were still closed. "It's only my favorite day of the year, the season 3 premiere!" I squealed. Today was very important, especially for everyone. I'm still kinda shook because Finn told me to walk on the red carpet with him. So, I don't knoW WHAT TO WEAR PLEASE HELP

She shot up from the bed immediately, "OH OH CRAP! ITS ALREADY 8 o clOCK! WE NEED TO FIND A DRESS AND DO MY MAKEUP AND OUr HAIR!" She started freaking out. I raised my eyebrows in confusion, "we? what do you mean by 'we' " I asked.

She calmed down a bit and a smile popped up on her face, "Well, someone told me that I should take you shopping for a dress with me..."

I rolled my eyes, "no no no, sorry to tell you Millie, bUT I CANT AFFORD DRESSES GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE RED CARPET!" I yelled, I actually didn't know what I was going to wear now that I think about it.

Millie's smile turned into a smirk, "Who said you were paying?" I shook my head, "Millie- you can't!"

"I can and I will, you need to look perfect if you're going to walk with your boyfriend on the red carpet tonight, in fact, look better than him!" She let out a soft laugh, causing me to laugh too. Suddenly, Sadie popped in our room, "Wassup Hoes!"

(Goddamn it i love her)

I grinned, "So, we better get going, we have a bug day ahead of us!" Sadie said, dragging me and Millie out the house. We got in a car as Sadie started to drive.

(I forgot that they're older in this and they can drive on their own smh)

"Where are we going to?" I asked from the backseat. "Well, the boys are going- who knows where, and we are going to The Grove!" She said excitedly.

I decided not to ask where or what The Grove was, and just googled it. Apparently it was this pretty big mall, that was expensive, and celebrities usually shopped there. It was an hour drive so I decided to text finn.

the names are what you have as each other shh

sunshine 💗: Hi bAbe

finno 💕: heLLo bAby

sunshine 💗: so where ya going? And what are you wearing tonight

finno 💕: i mean, if you want, i can wear nothing with you tonight ;)

sunshine 💗: FINN CALM YOUR TEENAGE HORMONES DOWN THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT

sunshine 💗: but ill keep that in mind ;)

finno 💕: wait you actually accepted my kinky side omG

sunshine 💗: just kidding. no, no and no. im not- no.

finno 💕: wait would you actually.

sunshine 💗: FINN WE ARE DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS, IM NOT-NO, YOURE MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE

finno 💕: anyways, what are you wearing?

sunshine 💗: idk perhaps a dress, it better not be one of those that iS too hard to put on

finno 💕: but think about how easy itll be for me to take you out of it 😏

sunshine 💗: stOP I WILL BLOW THE WHISTLE

finno 💕: or you'll blow something else 😏

sunshine 💗: FINN ARE YOUHORNY RN YOU FUCKING WALKING HORMONE

sunshine 💗: YOU KNOW NVM ILL JUST TALK TO YOU UNTIL YOU CALM YOUR 'issues' DOWN
__
well, that was a fail. Millie put the Aux cord on and put on [favorite artist/band]. We all started jamming out and singing.

(Oh yeah definitely Deepthroat)

We finally go to the mall and woah, was it big? yeah. (I actually don't know but I'm assuming) We somehow found a parking. "We are here ladies! Let's own this place." Sadie said, getting out the car. We all got out the car, getting exposed to the LA heat.

"Millie, Sadie! Took you guys long enough!" I heard a very familiar voice.

I turned around to see my somewhat enemy.

maddie.

yes i made a part one because i was too lazy to make the rest of the chapter.

yo i might y/n go off on maddie hehe