26; double date

I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS STORY IS HEADING AND I DONT WANT TO END IT SHORT SOMEONE GIMME IDEAS AND ILL GIGE YA CREDIT DM ME

3 weeks later.

Me and Finn keep getting closer and closer.

( ;)wonk wonk)

Overall, the hate started to settle down. Some people actually liked me and made fan accounts about me.

oh yeah, currently we're on a double date with Caleb and Sadie. We decided to go out bowling. Poor Millie, Gaten, and Noah were staying home watching movies as always.

I was obviously losing, every time Finn made a Strike or a Spare, he would make the cutest cheer and rub it in our faces.

Finn and Caleb were neck and neck and didn't stop being competitive. "You're going down Wolfhard!" Caleb said as she got another strike.

"This is getting out of hand." Sadie said, rolling her eyes. I laughed, "Please, I gave up 30 minutes ago."

"Oh, fuck! fuck! fuck!" Finn groaned because he didn't get a strike. "Ha! I win! I win, you lose!" He started dancing all over in Finn's face. Finn rolled his eyes and walked over to me.

"I lost." He said, in a pouty voice. "I see" I giggled, kissing his cheek. Then, he smirked and shouted at Caleb.

"Actually, I won because at the end of the day, I still have the best girlfriend!"

I smiled and tried not to blush. "Finn,stooooop" I nudged him. Sadie and Caleb glared at us. "Wanna put that to the test?" Sadie said.

I stepped in front of Finn, "no, no he was joki-"

"LET'S GO THEN!" Finn said, standing in front of Sadie and Caleb. I grunted, "you guysssss"

"Sadie is way better then y/n!" Caleb shouted. "I'm right here you know?" I said getting angrier.

"Wrong! Y/n is the best out of all of you!" Finn said, putting his finger in their faces.

"Calm down!" I said.

They started getting closer and I'm pretty sure they started getting more serious. Sadie also noticed and helped keep them away from each other.

That's when Caleb threw a punch.

HI THIS GOT OUT OF HAND IM SORRY I FEEL LIKE ITS THAT ONE EPISODE WHERE ELEVEN PUSHES LUCAS TOO HARD HAHA