45; faKE

"OH IM GUESSING IT WENT GOOD?!" Millie said as I walked downstairs. I gave her a confused look. She pointed at Finn, I looked over to see him with a very noticeable uHm- purple spot on his neck.
"Seems you got to return the hickey back" Sadie smirked. I smacked myself in the face, "It went good- yeah."

And as soon as Finn came out, Maddie came looking for him, "nOt AgAin" i whined. "Eh, it's fine, we told her to back the fuck off because she was about to go upstairs." Sophia gave me a wink, I laughed.

"I don't know, maybe she didn't know we were together, maybe I should start over." I shrugged. Millie laughed, "Everyone knows about you and Finn, plus you pushed her into the pool."

"It was on accident!" I lied. They all gave me a look, knowing I was lying. "You know- whatever, I'm going to be a good person and apologize." I started walking towards Maddie.

"Oh, y/n." She gave me a smile that looked too good to be true. Maybe I was overreacting. "Look, I'm sorry, I can't dance- actually no- i can dance. It's just I thought you were into Finn so I might've gotten jealous." I played with my fingers.

She laughed, "Of course not! You guys are super cute and I wouldn't get in the way of that! Friends!"

I was relieved, "y-yeah, friends."

"Besides, if I liked Finn, I would've had him by now." She gave me an evil smirk.

Fuck.

hi.
im sorry
for not updating
writers block is coming more than usual
next chapter will be longer i promise ok lol