24; Oof

"I. Hate. Everything" Sadie said, stuffing her pillow into her face. Millie rubber her back, "but hey, Gaten said Caleb likes you too! That's good." she said, trying to comfort her.

"He's probably lying!" Sadie said, groaning in her pillow. "How can you be so sure?" You told her. She got up, gasping for air. "I just know." She said.

There was a knock on the door. You got up and opened it. Caleb. "Can I talk to Sadie?" He said, You could tell he was nervous. "Oh-uh sure, MILLIE cmon now let's get out" I said, grabbing Millie's wrist. We walked out as we gave 2 thumbs up to Sadie. We closed the door.

"It's. Happening." Millie said, grinning at you. You nodded, then someone picked you up from behind. "Hey! Stop!" You shouted, trying to get down. They turned you around and kissed you on the lips. Finn, you smiled.

"Ew, get a room you two" Millie said, making a disgusted face.

"Millie, why don't you go out with someone, hm, how about Noah!" You said, raising your eyebrows. She scoffed, "how about no?"

Finn kept wiggling his eyebrows, "Millie, don't act like you wouldn't go out with Noah"

"no, I WOULDNT" Millie says.

"Yeaaah, you wouulld" me and finn said.

"okay, maybe i would"

SORRY SHORT CHAPTED IN GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL BGE WNYE