1; Beginning

y do people still read this i made it when i was 11-12 😭
im sorry for what you're about to go through 🧚‍♀️

Y/N - Your name
Y/L/N - your last name

update: hello new readers i just want you guys to tell me, how did you find my story?? id just like to know lmao

--
You got off the plane. You were now in Los Angeles, where the entire Stranger Things cast was in for vacation after Season 3.

Where your best friend was at.

You haven't seen her in almost a year. You missed her. She also missed you. You were scared though. Did fame change her?

No. Fame could never change the Millie you knew.
(edit: um)

Your heart started racing as you looked for her. The thing was, you didn't know that Noah, Sadie,Gaten, Caleb or Finn were gonna be there.

Finn.

You loved Finn. Not in that creepy stalker way. But you had a huge crush on him. Let's just say he was your screensaver.

You loved Stranger Things. You always asked Millie for news and new things that were happening.

You started panicking. You couldn't find Millie anywhere. After all, the airport was gigantic.

You hated big crowds.

Which is why your mom never let you go to concerts.

You walked around the airport for about 15 minutes until you heard your name.

"Y/N!" Someone called out.

Millie. You always recognized that voice.

You turned around and saw the stunning girl.

All you could focus was on her. She was your best friend. And you guys loved each other. (Who needs Finn you got Millie)

You ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "Oh god Millie I missed you so much" You said, feeling tears in your eyes.

"I missed you too Y/N!" She said pulling back.

You finally noticed who was there. Oh god, you were crying in front of the Stranger Things cast.

Your idols.

You quickly wiped your tears away and gave an awkward wave.

"Well Y/N, you should introduce yourself" Millie pushed you forward to them.

You felt even more awkward.

"Well, I'm Y/N as you can see.... im uh very antisocial but i love you guys so" You couldn't even look up. You were so scared and nervous.

"Oh, and she has a crush on you Finn" Millie gave this big smile. You gave her a death glare.

You scoffed. "Millie stop spreading rumors you bully"

She rolled her eyes. "You guys don't need to introduce yourselves to her, she basically stalks you guys"

(MiLLIe stAp)

You gave a nervous chuckle. This couldn't get any worse.

"Well, I guess we should get to the limo, it's very hot and im trying to get into the pool to check the ladies" Noah said.

You gave him a confused look. "But it's sorta cold in here"

"Oh no sweaty, once you get out of here, you'll be dying." Sadie gave you a smile. "It's true, you're lucky you have air conditioning in here" Gaten said. "Guys can we please get walking? Me and Noah really need to see the hot chicks" Caleb rolled his eyes.

"Alrighty, let's get going" Millie finally said, looking at you and grabbing your hand.

Everyone talked to you. Except Finn.

But then, Finn noticed you were staring at him and gave a big bright smile. You couldn't help but blush and look down.

Also, they were right. It was one of the hottest days in L.A (cough bc finn was there)