Actually 18; true lOve

wait. did you actually think i was going to end it like that? well, youre wrong. dont judge a book by its cover. Or anyone.

i bet you guys hate me lmao. I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHILE READING THE COMMENTS

You woke up again. Another damn dream. You panicked and wondered what even was real. You woke up Millie.

"Millie! Millie!" You shook her. She turned over to face you, groaning. "What's up?" She asked, still half asleep.

"Okay, tell me something, what happened yesterday?" You wondered, being worried. "Well, you did become Finn's girlfriend, other than that, nothing much" she shrugged.

You sighed in relief. "Thank god". "Are you okay?" Millie asked. You nodded, "it's just that- i had a weird dream"

"Oh, well can I go back to sleep now?" Millie asked, yawning. You nodded, returning to your bed. But you didn't sleep, you just laid there. You couldn't sleep.

You got up, leaving the room. You went downstairs, but you heard the t.v on. It was Finn, sitting on the couch.

"Hey" you said quietly. He smiled once he saw you, "hey" he said back. You sat on the other couch, but he signaled for you to come lay with him.

"Couldn't sleep?" He asked. You nodded, laying next to him. "I had a weird dream, I thought I never ended up being with you" you laughed. "It's stupid, I know"

"No it's not." He said wrapping his arms around your waist. "We all have weird dreams"

"Oh yeah" you raised your eyebrows. "What's your weirdest dream"

"A banana chasing me shouting 'you shouldn't have ate me!' He laughed. You giggled and faced towards him.

"Why don't we continue where we left off?" He asked. You furrowed your eyebrows, you were confused. "What do you mean?"

He smashed his lips onto yours, you were shocked at first, but slowly deepened the kiss.

holy shit, im kissing finn wolfhard

He cupped his hands around your face, as you pulled away. He said, "i think it might be too early to say, but y/n, i think im falling for you"

You giggled and rolled your eyes. "I am falling for you Finn Wolfhard"

You continued to kiss him as you guys slowly fell asleep.

I bet you guys are happy now huh
Also no, the book isnt ending anytime soon