Crimson Pleasure

Mulai dari awal

"Master, please take a seat, we'll serve dinner" one of the maid smiled at me politely and took out the chair for me.
"Um do you have any idea when is Jungkook coming back?" I asked her.

"Sorry Master but no one knows when Master Jeon will be back, no one's informed about such things" she spoke with a sorry expression.

"Okay" I started eating my dinner with that.

I then walked back to my room after eating, feeling uneasy. For some reason my nerves are in a bunch right now, like something bad is gonna happen.

I sigh taking out my handphone, opening contacts and looking at Jungkook's contact.

He saved it as " Hubby 정국".

I chuckled and almost pressed dial but then reminded myself that Jungkook isn't a sweet romantic but a psychopathic killer.

'Better to keep the act only when he's around, don't over do it Jimin' I whispered to myself and started doing my homework.

______________________________________

Author's POV:

Lisa came back to consciousness only to find her self tied to a chair. She couldn't move her hands nor her legs. She was tightly bound to the chair.

The room she was in was dark with only a few lights hanging from the ceiling illuminating a few spots here and there, she was right under one of the lights.

"Finally awake now are we?~" Jungkook spoke in a sing-song voice.

His killer side was out to play.

"Jungkook!! Untie me, what are you doing?" She sounded scared.

"You're slow aren't you? But anyways I guess I should enlighten you before your fortunate demise..." Jungkook trailed off.

Lisa's eyes widened.

"D-de-mise?? What are you talking about? Untie me now!" She pleaded.

Jungkook slapped her hard across her cheek. He then gripped the armrests, crushing her hands, which were tied to them with his tight grip.

"SHUT YOUR HOLE YOU FUCKING BITCH. You fucking ruined all my plans, if it weren't for your bitchass I'd be married to my baby by now. But oh no, your wrinkly ass father had to strike a deal with my appa and hand me your dumbass to deal with" Jungkook leaned in, eyes filled with rage.

"Please l-let me go, I'll convince my appa to break their deal, just let me go" she was crying now.

"Okay, but you've gotta do something for me first" Jungkook stated calmly.

He stood up.

He took two papers and a pen, from the table near them, it also had other 'tools' but since it was in the dark Lisa didn't see them.

"Write the exact same thing on the blank paper" he handed the papers and pen to her now free hands, thanks to one of his men who was standing behind Lisa in the dark all this time.

A metal table was pulled up in front of her, she placed them on top of it and started reading it.

"Why would I write I'm running away though, you're letting me go right?".

"Just write it for your freedom, it's crucial" Jungkook stated.

Lisa thought this was her alibi, so that Jungkook can probably show this to his father, thus breaking their arranged marriage.

She quickly but calmly wrote the exact same letter, making it look neat and truly her believable handwriting.

"I'm done, now please untie my legs too" she slided the papers and pen towards Jungkook.