"Thank you daddy!" I said pulling him into the shop.

I looked around excitedly. The toy shop was my favorite place. Even though it was only the second time I was in here.

There were too many toys to choose from.

Daddy just calmly walked behind me letting me look.

"Oooh I want the sparkly canopy!" I finally said seeing the sparkly dark white curtain.

"That'll look really good in your room too baby. We can put it at the end of your new loft bed if you want and then you can crawl from under your bed to the canopy."

"Yes I like that idea!" My daddy was so smart.

We paid and started walking to the car again.

As we walked we came across a shop with whips and collars and black leather in the windows. A bdsm shop. It intrigued me.

I stopped walking and just looked at the shop. The idea of a collar really turned me on. I could imagine daddy grabbing me by it as he fucked me.

"Daddy I wanna go in there" I told him.

"Aza its already been such a long day, let's just go home. And besides there's nothing in that store for you."

"Please daddy. I wanna see the stuff....find a toy from there.."

"I don't know Aza, you're my good little girl that stuff might be too much for you right now" daddy said trying to convince me to stay out.

I leaned on his chest, looking up at him batty my eyes

"I want to be your bad girl too daddy" I said seductively.

Something changed in his eyes. They shifted to a darker more dominating look.

"Alright missy. Let's go look."

We walked in, the store had many more adult things that couldn't be seen from the window. Somethings I had no idea what they even were.

"Hello how can I assist you today? Oh Thomas hey, how's it going? Haven't seen you in here in forever." A store worker came up asking. He looked to be around 26, he had black hair with green in it.

"Hey Pete. I'm good. My new baby girl decided she might not want to be a good girl all the time and wanted to come in and look around here," daddy said shaking the guys hand.

I felt my cheeks flush red from embarrassment.

"Daddy..." I said in shock at his words.

"Just speaking the truth baby"

Pete squatted down to look at me, "don't be embarrassed. It's fun being naughty sometimes isn't it? I know I like when my little boy Patrick likes to be naughty."

"Alright Pete she's still new don't scare her off yet" daddy said chuckling.

Pete winked at me before standing back up.

"Let me know if you two need help. I'll be waiting at check out" he said with another wink before leaving.

"Sorry about him bug. Pete's an old friend of mine from high school and we used to go club together."

"The bdsm clubs?" I asked curiously. He hadn't said anything about the clubs again since I first got here.

"Yes. Those clubs. He and his boyfriend Patrick were really into them. Now let's go look around."

I wondered why he really hated talking about the clubs.

I didn't push it and started looking around. Daddy told me I could wonder as long as I stayed where he could see me. He looked at things on his own and gave me a chance to explore.

The collars really fascinated me. I wondered over and looked at them. I found a light pink leather one, with black lace around the edges. Black hearts were on the pink leather. I wanted it. I grabbed it holding onto it to go look at other things.

I walked past chains, ropes, blindfolds, suspension things. I got further into the back and found dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs. One particular vibrator caught mg eye, it was light blue and said butterfly wand. I started to pick it up, but got embarrassed and walked away.

I found daddy up at the counter. He had a bag, but I couldn't see through it.

"What did you get daddy?" I asked curiously.

"Its a surprise for later baby girl," he replied with a sexy smile. "Did you find anything."

I nodded yes, but was still slightly embarrassed so I couldn't bring myself to show him.

"You gotta show me if you want it baby."

I really wanted it. I slowly handed it to him.

"Very sexy baby girl," he said taking it from me to pay for it.

"Yes very" Pete said handing the back back to daddy. I blushed as he winked at me.

"Come out to the club again sometime. I think Aza would love Patrick. And Patrick is definitely going to want to see uncle Thomas again once I tell him I saw you" Pete said.

"I'll think about it Pete. See you around" with that we turned to leave.

I wanted to hold the bag so daddy handed it to me.

"Alright baby. It's pretty late so how about some fast food. Then straight home. I really want to see you in that collar," he said grabbing my thigh as we sat in the car.