Splendorman x Sickly!Child!Reader

God. When I listen to this song I cry. It's just so sad.....so I have no idea why this scenario popped into my head when I listened to it. 

Enjoy and Hopefully, you don't cry your eyes out.

*****************************************************************

I smiled at my daughter as she ran around my brother's yard. She was wearing her favorite rainbow paint stained dress. She smiled brightly as she played around with Jeffery. Not my brother's Jeffery, my Jeff. Jeff the Hugger. He would always play with her, considering she was only 9 years old.

She laughed as she was tagged by Jeff. She then started to chase him.

I was only here because my brother needed to go do something, so I agreed to watch the mansion. 

Masky came outside and sat on the steps. He glanced up at me and nodded slightly. 

"Good morning sir."

I just laughed a bit. "I told you, you can just call me Splendor."

He just nodded slightly and looked out into the yard to watch Jeffery and (y/n) play around. 

I looked out into the yard again as Jeff and her ran up to us.

(Y/n) bound up the stairs happily as Jeff was out of breath. She giggled and hugged me. "Daddy! Daddy! I beat Jeff! For the first time too!" 

She sounded so happy as I hugged her back. "My little girl is getting to be fast! I'm so proud of you!"

Masky just chuckled slightly and stood up. "Hey (y/n), Brian has lunch ready if you're hungry. You too Splendor and Jeffery."

Me and Jeff nodded while (y/n) ran inside happily. 

I walked in behind her as she was being picked up by L.J. Everyone here seems to like her. She just has a talent for spreading happiness. 

L.J. laughed as he held her. "I've heard that you've gotten stronger and more control over your powers. Show me what you can do!" 

She just giggled as she teleported out of his grasp and besides me. I laughed a bit and pat her head. She just looked up at me and smiled.

"Now that surely can't be all that you can do?" L.J. had a teasing tone in his voice as he laughed.

"Of course not! I can do lots of other stuff! Like summon stuff!"

"Well, show us."

She just giggled as she snapped her fingers and a doll appeared on the ground infront of L.J. He seemed surprised as she made it move on its own.

"Wow. That's really good!" He poked at the doll and laughed when it swat his hand away.

She laughed with him as she hugged my legs. "I love you daddy!" 

I smiled and hugged her back. "I love you too my little sunshine!"

Then everything got dark. "Then why did you let this happen to me?" 

I got startled as I looked down at what once was my beautiful daughter. The thing that stands there now was a disfigured creature of darkness. Only full of hate and spite.

I sat up in bed gasping for air. It was just a nightmare. Of that day.

My daughter got sick. Some how she got infected with a very bad disease. Even Dr. Smiley didn't know what it was. I decided to get up and visit her. 

I got Slender to teleport us to the hospital where I had her placed. Instead of teleporting us into the room, he had me outside of the door. 

I had to take a deep breath before walking into the room. She was asleep in the bed. Many tubes came from her body to keep her alive. I sat beside her bed and held her hand. It was cold as I didn't let go. I just looked at her face as she slept peacefully. I tried not to cry as I remembered my dream. 

I started to sing her a song before I made my choice on what to do. 

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamt I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive and take all the blame

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
Oh, please don't take my sunshine away

I failed at not crying when I felt her grip on my hand tighten. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. She had a faint smile as she reached up with her free hand. "Don't cry daddy. Everything will be alright." 

I just held her hand even tighter. "I know. I'm just so sorry. This is my fault. It's my fault that you are here sick."

"don't worry daddy. Mommy is here watching me. See, she is here now." She pointed to a corner of the room where no one stood. 

I looked anyways and smiled. "Hello my dear." I didn't need my daughter upset. I wanted her last moments to be happy. I knew it was almost time for her to go.

(Y/n) looked from the corner over to me. "Mommy says I have to go with her now, but I don't wanna leave you Daddy."

I fought back tears as I faked a smile. "Go with mommy. I'll be fine. Trust Daddy ok." I just happened to glance up at the heart monitor as I said that. Her heart was slowing adn there was a longer pause between heart beats each time.

I looked back down at my daughter as she just nodded and looked back over to the corner and her eyes slowly closed. 

The beeping became one long siren that was just one note. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I cried over my dead daughter's body. I was gonna miss her. Her and my wife.

#################################################################

God this was horrible. I'm sorry for the crappy chapter. I just had to do something.

Until next update my little moons ~