Jeff The Killer x Angel!Reader

I watched as the boy killed another innocent soul. I sighed and walked to the house. He just left as I walked in. The first one that I saw was the mother. She was laying over her baby boys body, well, her soul anyways. Her body was laying on the couch.

I looked around the living room to see that there was blood everywhere. Some of it even spelled "Go to sleep" over and over again.

The poor boy who did this. If only I could help him.

The woman looked up at me, and her face was stained with tears. "Wh-who are you?"

I smiled kindly and held out my hand to her. "I'm (y/n). I'm an angel sent to bring you to your rightful place. Your while family is going to heaven. Just take my hand and I will bring you there."

"But don't angels have wings, and flowing white robes? And where is your halo?"

I sighed and put my hand back by my side as my smile faded. "Churches have painted a wrong picture of us. We do not wear robes. We do not have halo's. We do have wings, but you can not see them. Only other angels can see them. Now come with me."

I placed my hand on her shoulder and brought her to heaven. I then went back for the rest of the family. As I was looking for the souls, I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror.

I turned and took am good look at my reflection. I had on a v-neck, (f/c) t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans that had a gun holster attached to them hugged my waist line perfectly. I could see my wings. They were a dark shade of (s/f/c). I looked from my clothes to my facial features. My face looked pale and tired, but not too much. My (e/c) eyes still had a sort of shine to them. My (h/l), (h/c) hair hung loosely, but had some shine and bounce to it. I looked to be in my early twenty's. My (s/c) skin had a tan shade to it. I smiled and continued on my search for the rest of the souls.

I kept a hand on my gun just in case that the boy decided to come back. I let my angelic grace glow when I got to a darker part of the house. My wings shadows could be seen on the walls as I walked along the hall. I looked at the family pictures the family had up.

I finally came to a lone door at the end of the seemingly long hall. It was unlocked and open, which I found suspicious.

I unholstered my gun as I entered the room, my grace still glowing. I looked around in front of me as I pointed my gun into those places. I sighed when I saw that there was no one here. I went to put my gun away, but felt another presence in the room with me. I narrowed my eyes and tried to focus. The person had evil intentions.

I gasped as I turned around towards the door and was about to make a run for it, but it slammed closed.

The boy was standing there, his hand on the door as he grinned wickedly at me. I instinctively pointed my gun at him, my grace still glowing.

His expression changed from malice, to curiosity. His voice was gruff as he spoke.

"What are you?"

Three simple words. The words I weren't suspecting. His gaze chnged again from curiosity to interest. I didn't like his look. Something in in made me freeze up.

He reached up and removed his hood from his head. I could see his face clearly now. I never was able too when I was cleaning up his messes. My eyes widdened as a foreign emotion filled my chest. His blue eyes were so beautiful. They reminded me of a clear, cool lake. I didn't want to look away from them.

I never lowered the gun though. I kept it trained on him.

He stepped closer, obviously testing my limits.

"I asked you a question. I expect an answer." His tone sounded different. He didn't sound so demanding this time.

I took a steady breath before answering him. "An angel from heaven. I have been sent to Earth to clean up your mess. I bring the souls to their rightful places. And you make my job harder if you go and kill innocent souls that don't deserve to die, more so when it isn't their time."

My voice was steady. It never faultered, but he laughed. I couldn't see what was funny in this situation.

"An angel? I call bullshit. They aren't real."

That made my blood boil. I don't know why, but it did. I pointed the gun at his leg and didn't hesitate to pull the trigger.

He fell and screamed in pain, all the while clutching his hurt leg. I calmly walked over to him and focused my grace to my hand. I made him move his hands from his wound.

I hovered my hand over the bullet wound and watched it as it healed and the bullet fell to the floor. I stood up when the process was over and looked down at him. "If angel's arent real, then how did I do that?"

He was panting slightly, and quickly stood up. "Ok. Maybe you are an angel." He sounded impressed with what I did. I just shook my head slightly and walked over to the door.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have some souls to transport." Before I could put my hand on the door handle, he grabbed my arm and spun me around.

He was extremely close to my face. This made me nervous. No one has ever gotten that close to me. I felt that foreign feeling return, and this time, I felt it turn into heat and travel up to my face.

He noticed this and chuckled. "Names Jeff. I would love to see you again sometime." He smiled and placed a small kiss on my cheek. I just stood there, frozen to my place. I didn't know what to do as I watched him back away and jump out the window.

I quickly finished my job as that whole scene played over in my mind. I didn't known what to do, but just follow him and make sure that the souls get delivered to the right place.

########################################

Ok I WILL DEFINATLY be doing a part 2 to this. But I don't know if it should be a lemon or just another oneshot. What do you guys think?

Until next update my little moons ~