BEN Drowned x Virus!Reader

I was supposed to be an Easter egg in (f/g). It was a harmless one...but they wanted to delete me. The programmers tried to delete my coding, but something went wrong. Instead of deleting me, they made me stronger. I was able to do anything. And I...killed them...I killed the programmers. It was an accident! I didn't mean to!

Now I just roam around in different games. Without my own, I'm just a virus. My (e/c) eyes glitch to different colors depending on my mood. My hair actually stays the same (h/c). But I've found I could do different things now. Like, if I'm in a horror game, I can transform into a monster and surprise the players. That is the only thing I have discovered so far.

Right now though, I am trying to find a way out of this game I found myself in. I think it was something called Legend of Zelda. From what I have collected though, it could be one of many games. It has a lot of games it its series.

I sighed as I walked around in a field. I then heard a horse kinda far away, and it was coming towards me. I turned my head towards the noise. My (e/c) eyes turning a bright blue with curiosity. They quickly turned black as I could feel my fear rising. The player spoted me!

The avatar stoped and stared at me. I quickly glitched away before they could get a good look at me.

I remember something about the avatar's name being Link. He is the "hero" of the game.

I was slightly scared, but I calmed down. My eyes went back to their normal (e/c) color. I took a few deep breaths before I heard a melody. It was soothing and peaceful. I liked it.

I looked out from my hiding spot, and he was right there, in front of me. I squeaked in surprise a bit. He tilted his head and played the melody a bit more.

I smiled and came out of hiding.

He smiled, "There you are." He held his hand out to me. "Hi. I'm BEN. Who are you?"

I took a closer look at him. This wasn't the avatar. It was another glitch! Or maybe a virus. I couldn't exactly tell. I cautiously took his hand, and my eyes turned yellow.

"I'm (y/n)." My eyes stayed yellow. I took a better look at him, and let me just say, he isn't that bad looking. His eyes though threw me off a bit though. They were pure black with a red pupil. He also had blood running down from his eye sockets. Other than that, he looked exactly like Link.

I couldn't help it when my eyes glitched to pink, then went back to their normal (e/c). He looked slightly confused.

I pulled my hand away when I realized he was still holding my hand. He chuckled slightly and smirked at me.

"So, what brings you to my game?"

"Oh? This is your game? I-I'm sorry for intruding the way I did. I'm lost and I don't know how to get out. I've tried everything, even doing the impossible, trying to glitch out of the game."

He laughed a bit. That made me angry, so my eyes turned pure red. "What's so funny?"

"Its just, I do that everyday."

"Do what everyday?"

"Glitch out of the game. I haunt this game, I don't live here. I live in a huge mansion."

My eyes went back to normal, but they were full of curiosity again. "Like, a real house?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Have you never been in a house before?"

I looked at the ground slightly and shook my head. He chuckled and grabbed my hand. I Looked up and he was smiling at me.

"Come on then. I'll show you the mansion. Just...ignore the others there. They get annoying at times."

I smiled and nodded excitedly.

He brought me out of the game and into the real world. From then on, I stayed around him. And he never complained.

################################################

I ran out of ideas for this one. Its shorter than I anticipated. But oh well!

Requested by :: Briskat_16

Until next update my little moons ~