Sally x Big Brother!Reader

For this oneshot, if you are a girl, just pretend that you are a boy. I wanted to do a big brother instead of a big sister. I just think it's adorable. Now...ONTO THE FUCKING STORY!!! Also, just a warning, this one is gonna be sad.

I was sitting in front of my little sister's grave. I had my guitar with me and I strummed a couple of cords. I smiled at the thought of her and looked up at the headstone.

Sally Williams
A beloved little angel

"I hope you are one now lil' sis. I miss you..."

I sighed and played some more then decided to play the song I used for her lullaby. I started to hum the lyrics at first the smiled and started over.

"You tucked me in, turned out the light
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
Had to drive me everywhere
You were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone
Make a livin', make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
You would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry hold on tight
I promise you that there will come a day
Butterfly fly away."

I could of sworn, I heard her singing with me. I smiled and fought back tears and continued to play.

"Turned around and you were there
The two of us made quite a pair
Daddy's little girl was here at last
Looked away and back again
Suddenly a year was ten
Don't know how it got so far so fast

And yes I still don't understand
It's not anything we planned
Kind of makes you think it's meant to be (it's a destiny)
I always knew the day would come
You'd stop crawling, start to run
Beautiful as beautiful can be

Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away (butterfly fly away)
Got your wings, now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly fly away (butterfly fly away)
You've been waiting for this day
All along you've known just what to do

Butterfly, butterfly, butterfly, butterfly fly away
Butterfly fly away
I hope you find your way and all the things you wish for, love and care about
Butterfly fly away (oh, won't you fly away)
Butterfly fly away..."

Now I knew I heard her singing with me. I looked around me after I finished playing but I didn't see her. It made my heart sink and I sat there kinda devastated. I really wished I could of been there for her at the time.

I wish I could just kill our Uncle. He did this to her! I felt tears run down my face, but I didn't fight them this time. I stayed strong for our parents, but I couldn't anymore.

I pulled my knees to my chest and sat in fetal position and buried my head into my knees.

I felt a pair of small arms wrap around me and I just thought it was my imagination playing tricks on me.

"Oh Sally. I'm so sorry. I should of went with you."

"It's ok (y/n). I forgive you big brother~!" I heard her familiar little giggle.

I shot up in shock and stared at the small girl in front of me. She had blood running down her face, and she was wearing her favorite pink dress.

"S-sally?"

She nodded her head and smiled.

I quickly took her into a hug and cried onto her shoulder. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I should of been there that night. If I was, non of this would of happened. Please, don't leave me again. Its not the same without you."

She hugged me back and giggled. "Don't worry. Dad said I could bring you with me!" I let go of her with a confused expression.

"Who said you could bring me with you?"

"He did." She pointed to a small portion of the forest behind the cemetery. I looked to see that there was a very tell man in a suit. I continued to look up until I saw where his face should of been. I guess Sally could see the fear on my face, because she hugged me.

"Its ok. He won't hurt you! He said so himself! And don't worry about our Uncle. I took care of that."

I hugged her back and nodded. "Ok. I'll come with you. On one condition."

She tilted her head a bit. "What is it?"

I held up my guitar. "If I can at least bring this."

She smiled and jumped up and down. "Of course! I wanna hear you play it!" She started to drag me towards the forest.

I chuckled and stood up. "Alright alright." I picked her up and placed her on my back as I grabbed my guitar. "Lets go."

###############################################

Whoo. Another one done. Two in one day! I surprised myself with this one.

Until next update my little moons