Jane Everlasting x Fem!Orphan!Reader

I sat in the office of the orphanage. I have aged out of this place. The "general", also known as the owner of the orphanage, sat on the other side of the desk. She looked at me with a cold stare. I swallowed and shrank down in my chair.

"Its time you leave. You have over stayed your welcome (y/n). Go get yourself a job."

She handed me a foulder, it was black and had my full name in white written on it. I took it hesitantly and opened it.

It had my description in it : (h/l), (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, (e/c) eyes, and other obvious things about me.

But when I took a closer look at it, I saw a few notes scribbled here and there on the page. Some of them were unintelligible, and there scared me somewhat. They were about my mentality, for example, how sane I was. Some where even about some stuff that I wrote and drew.

Then one caught me off guard. "Sexuality, lesbian? I'm pretty sure I am as strait as a piece of wood. Why did you write that down?"

She gave me a blank stare before answering me. And it was the most vague thing I have ever heard!

"You will see. Now get out of my office and get your clothes packed. I already got a job for you. Tomorrow is your first day."

She practically shooed me out of her office after that. I was completely confused, but did as the general said.

I got my things together, and she gave me some money for a motel room for the night. I just sighed and walked out of the building. I felt happy to be free...but I didn't really want to leave.

I thought back to my first memory as I walked to the nearest motel, seeing as it would be dark soon.

As I thought, I realized something. My first memory is choppy. I can't remember my full memory.

I was about five years old. All I remember is green eyes, and brown hair. I just guessed that was my mom. I never knew my parents. I never got to see them.

It happened when I was three. My parents got killed in an accident. That is what I was told anyways. I was found in my house. For some reason I was hiding in my closet, and practically scared of everyone, and everything. Something must of happened to me that my mind doesn't want to remember because that is all I can remember.

As I got to the motel, I walked into the lobby. I looked around to see the guy at the counter. There was also a woman in a black dress sitting in there.

I shrugged off the bad feeling I got from the woman and went up to the man at the counter.

He looked up at me and smiled. He couldn't of been older than twenty. "Hello ma'am. How may I help you?"

I smiled back slightly. "Hi. I need a room for the night. Is this enough?" I put the cash on the counter and he took it.

As He was counting the money, I felt the woman staring at me. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I started to tap my finger on the counter out of habit. I found that I did that when I was feeling anxious or uncomfortable.

He finally counted all of the money then handed me a key. "Your room is going to be three doors down from here. Have a safe night."

I smiled and quickly took the key and hurried out of that office. I slowed to a leisurely walk and went to the room. Once I got there, I unlocked the door and opened it. It was bigger than I imagined it. it How could a motel have such nice rooms. It seemed a bit fancy for a small road-side motel. 

But I didn't complain. I just closed the door and walked over to the bed. It was so soft, that when I layed down on it, I practically fainted into sleep.

Little did I know, I wasn't alone in my room. Someone was watching me, and I never knew.

The next morning, I went to the address that the general gave me. I was surprised to see that it was a huge mansion. It wasn't what I was expecting. I just shook off my shock and walked up to the door and knocked.

A few minutes passed before anyone answered the door. I looked up to see a tall man in a suit. His hair was fixed neatly, but his eyes looked dead for some reason. I think he was blind. He looked down at me and smiled slightly. "Ah, you must be (y/n). We have been waiting for you. Come on in."

He stepped aside to let me in, and as I walked inside, a gasped as I looked around. It was so beautiful inside. Everything looked so neat and fragile.

"I see that you like your new home." The man's voice was deeper all of a sudden and that made me scared.

As I went to turn around, I saw that woman from the motel again. I could see her face this time, so she didn't seem as menacing. Her green eyes were beautiful and shined brightly. Her black hair was perfectly fixed to frame her face.

I blushed and quickly looked away when I caught myself thinking that. I didn't know why I was thinking that.

I heard her walk over to me. Her voice was like silk. It, just like the rest of her, was beautiful. I mentally slapped myself to get those thoughts out of my head.

"Hi, I'm Jane. You must be the new recrute. You'll love it here. I'm also your mentor." I looked up when she started to talk to me. I smiled and nodded.

"I think I will like it here. By the way, my name is (y/n). I'm glad to meet you Jane." I laughed a bit and and smiled sheepishly.

I heard her laugh too. "Come on. I'll show you to your room." She grabbed my hand and led me off in a random direction. I blushed at her action.

I came to the conclusion, that I liked this woman. And in more than the friendly way.

####################################

DONE! Hope you like it.

Until next update my little moons ~