Eyeless Jack x Blind!Werewolf!Reader

I walked around the town. I smiled as I felt the breeze flow through my hair. The sun felt good on my skin. The air smelled of freshly bloomed flowers. I took in as much as I could because of my condition.

I was blind. It's that simple. I couldn't see at all, but I knew the town good enough to where I didn't need a dog or walking cane. Besides that, I could see through my nose.

Unlike the other people here, I wasn't human. I was a werewolf. My name is (y/n). I have no idea what I look like. I have been told, though, that I have (h/l), (h/c) hair. My eyes are grey, mixed with (e/c). I do have a nice neighbor to help me get dressed and everything in the morning.

I sniffed the air again, and their scent filled my nose. I must be close to home.

I walked a bit more before I heard someone call to me.

"(Y/n)! Hey! How was your walk?" It was my neighbor. She was bubbly as ever. I couldn't help but smile.

"It was good. I didn't realize it was spring already." I laughed slightly.

For us, when it gets in the warmer weather, we choose a mate to keep the werewolf blood line going.

"Come on. Lets get you inside. I need to get you ready for tonight~!" I looked in her direction and tilted my head slightly.

"Why? Whats tonight?"

She giggled. "Your date silly~! Did you already forget that I set up a date for you?"

I facepalmed. I completely forgot about tonight. She knew about my little secret, and that includes my search for a partner. It was So nice of her to help me.

She giggled and pulled me into my house. "Come on. We need to hurry! He will be here in half an hour! You need a shower, and I picked out a perfect dress for you."

I smiled and let her guide me through my house. She pushed me into the bathroom so I could clean up.

I turned on the water and took off my clothes. I stepped into the shower. The warm water flowed over my body. I sniffed the air and found the shampoo.

You know how showers go. I don't need to go into detail.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I wrapped a towel around my body. I walked to my room and was quickly pulled in.

"Hey. Don't walk around the house naked. You never know who could be here!" I laughed as my neighbor told me to sit down.

"I would know if someone is in my house. Werewolf, remember. I would be able to smell them."

"Doesn't matter. Now, I need to tell you a few things about your date." She sounded like a stern mother. "His name is Jack. His favorite color is dark blue. He is...unique. Lets just say he has a unique appetite."

I tilted my head slightly. "Unique...how?"

"You'll just have to see. Now, stand up so I can help you into your dress. Its dark blue with light blue lace around the skirt. It also has a black ribbon around your waist. Its also sleeveless."

She described it more as she helped me into it. She then handed me a pair of heels. "These are black as well, and trust me, they aren't very high. Only a couple of inches."

"If you say so." I sat on my bed as she helped me get the heels on.

"Oh, you look so beautiful~! He is going to love you! Now come on. We still have to do your make-up and hair." She pulled me to the bathroom and started with the make-up.

She just finished putting my lipstick on, when there was a knock at the door. I could almost hear her smile.

"He's here! I'll go tell him to wait in the living room, and then come back to do your hair. Alright?"