Masky x Zalgo proxy!Reader {Part 2}

Alright! I Finally have a part 2 for this one. This will be more of a second meet/first date kind of thing. Hope y'all enjoy it!

*********************************************************************

I had my earbuds in, listening to "Circus" on my iPod. Lord Zalgo always said if I had a theme song, that one would be it. I don't disagree with him on that. I hate feeling not in control of the situation. 

Anyways, I was on my way to the local gym to work out and practice my moves so I don't get rusty. I just smiled and looked into my gym bag. It had that boy's, well, man's mask in it. Sure, its been a while since I've seen him. And by a while, I mean a couple of years. Lord Zalgo is actually the one who kept me locked up. 

When I got back from the kill a couple of years ago, he said I was acting strange. I would always sigh and stare at one spot in the room. Then he said I got worse. I would take the mask and talk to it like I was talking to another person. So he locked me up in a room until I was acting normal again. 

Normal for me is wanting to hurry up and get my assignment to go and kill someone. Normal is to be murderous. 

I did end up getting back to normal. I forgot that feeling I did feel, and went back to normal. So, in other words, Zalgo's plan worked. Besides, I didn't even know that man's name, so I have no idea why I acted like that.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I arrived at the gym. Like always, it was completely busy with men and women alike who are exercising and getting into shape. Honestly, I looked like a twig compared to all of these humans. Of course I have some muscle, but not as much as these people. Then again, I don't need muscle to be strong. That is one of the good things about being Lord Zalgo's proxy. I have demonic-like strength. Of course  I'm not a demon, but he gave it to me anyways. 

I opened the door and was greeted by silence. I just smirked slightly. 

"Come on people. I'm the queen of the ring, not of you guys. Continue on with whatever you humans were doing." And with that said, everyone continued to do what they were doing.  

I just laughed a bit and walked over to the desk. A young man was sitting there, watching me closely. I just raised an eyebrow a bit. "What are you staring at boy?" 

"Are you...the one who made that poster?" He motioned to the poster on the wall near the desk. He sounded nervous and that made me want to laugh, but I didn't. 

I looked towards the poster. It had a picture of me in a (f/c) sports bra and some black gym shorts. I looked down at the words on the bottom of the picture.

Defeat the queen, and you get a date with her. Don't underestimate me.

I laughed some. I remember when I made that ten years ago. I look like a total badass on the poster. I looked back towards the kid. 

"Yeah. Why do you ask? Wanna give it a shot~?" I smirked slightly bigger.

He looked nervous. "N-n-no! Not after I learned what you are. I had to know to even be employed here." 

I just laughed. "Of course you did. I am the next ruler of the under realm. You need to fear your new leader." 

After scaring the shit out of the kid, I walked toward the back to where there was a punching bag. I let my eyes change to their normal black with a red pupil while I strapped the mask to the punching bag. There was no point in hiding my true looks. Everyone here knows what I am. 

I listened to my music as I hit the bag to the beat and sang the song. It was a different song than before. This time it was "Seven Devils" by Florence + the Machine. It was my favorite second song.

I didn't know I was being watched until I just glanced over my shoulder. I saw a man with mesmerizing blue eyes practically staring at me. Something about him seemed familiar. He was with another person. He was smaller but taller, but that didn't stop him from punching the other guy. I stared at the two while the argued for a minute before going back to exercising. 

I stopped when I punched the bag off of its chain and sent it flying to the other side of the room. I laughed a bit and faced the front of the gym. "Hey new kid!" 

The kid at the desk looked at me in confusion and slight fear. "Y-yeah?" 

"Tell your boss y'all need a new punching bag. He will understand why." 

I didn't wait for his reply before turning towards to punching bag and walking over to it. I carefully took the mask off of that and turned around. I froze in my tracks though.

The man with the blue eyes was standing right behind me. I glanced around me when I saw the rest of the people staring at us. I then looked back at the man. "Can I help you?" 

I sounded a bit agitated, but I still put a small smile on my lips. 

"Actually, yeah. I want a date."  

I couldn't help but laugh at what he said. "A date? With me? Did you even see the poster on the wall at the front?" 

He just gave me a serious look and nodded. I stopped laughing. "You're serious?"

"Yes. And trust me. I will beat you." 

I just smirked. "I would like to see you try." 

I walked past him to the back door of the building. "Meet me outside when you're ready." 

I walked out the door and into a fighting room. It had a ring with some rope around it. I saw my favorite human there and nodded to them. They just smiled and sat back in their chair. They were already speaking into the microphone. 

"Everyone to the back room. Some poor soul challenged our queen." 

I heard some laughter come from the other side of the door before quickly jumping into the ring. 

Not long after is when the man came in. He was followed by the rest of the members of the gym. I smiled at him and motioned him to climb into the ring. 

He did and he just popped his neck before rolling his shoulders. I just smiled and got into a fighting stance. He did the same as one of the people told us the rules. 

We agreed to follow them and the fight began. Not much talking was done. Not until I was pinned to the mat and the whole room was silent. I don't know what happened. All I remembered was fighting him, then being pinned harshly.  

He got off of me and held out his hand to help me up. "I guess I did like what I saw that day. Now give me my mask back." 

I took his hand and just gave him a cold glare before my gaze softened. "Fine. I guess it is only fair."

"Plus you owe me a date now." He smirked and I just sighed dramatically. 

"But I don't even know you name, my king." I bowed slightly. That was the que to the rest of the room that I have been defeated for good. 

"Masky. But you can call me Tim." 

"Alright...Tim. I actually like that better than Masky anyways." I laughed a bit. 

"I would of guessed." 

The guy that Tim was with climbed onto the ring. "Masky! Are you fucking crazy?!" 

Tim thought for a moment. "Yeah Brian. I am. I do live with you and the others after all." He just smiled before taking my hand and guiding me off the ring and out the door.

#############################################################

This oneshot is dedicated to @6Benny6Devilnot6                    

They are the one who asked me to do this one. They are also my most supportive reader so far for this book. I just want to thank you for that, so.....thank you~! I really accept the support~! I also hope you like this oneshot. 

Until next update my little moons ~