Ticci Toby x Mentally Ill!Reader

'You don't need them!'

'They are just getting in your way!'

'They won't let you achieve your true potential!'

'Kill the doctors! They are just in your way!'

'They don't know what its like.'

'Kill them so you can leave this horrid place!'

This was my life everyday. Having to deal with these voices in my head. I was put in an insane asylum by my parents. I knew they never loved me, but this was a first. They never abandoned me anywhere...not until now at least.

I sat down on my bed that was in my lonely room. I sighed and looked around. There was dried blood on the walls where I bashed my head to try and get rid of the voices. They were starting to get more constant and demanding.

The doctors had handcuffed me to my bed so I couldn't get up and try to bash my head in.

I looked in a mirror opposite of my bed. My (e/c) eyes looked tired, and my (h/l), (h/c) hair looked sorta neat. My (s/c) skin looked paler than normal because I haven't been out of my room in months. I sat and remembered why I was here in the first place.

- Flashback -

I was sitting in my room as my parents argued...again. It never really bothered me. As far as I could remember, they have always argued. And like always, it was what to do with me.

I finally had enough of the arguing, and I walked out of my room and out of the house.

'Grab a weapon. Just in case.' I called that voice Mama. It sounded like a she, and she always wanted me safe. So, I listened to her and grabbed a small hatchet from my so called dad's secret place. He always kept his tool that would cause a fatality there.

After I grabbed the hatchet, I walked away from the house. I always found peace in a nearby forest. I don't know why.

Well, aside from the fact that I feel like I'm being watched every time, I still go to the forest.

As I was walking around, I saw a random person who looked like they were panicking. I walked up to them and tapped their shoulder.

"Hello. Are you ok? Do you need help?" The person turned around and screamed when they saw that I was holding a hatchet. They fell when they tried to run away.

In quickly went over to them, but before I could help them up, another voice sounded off in my head.

'How about taking out your anger on them. They are clearly afraid of you, so why let them live.' This voice was Demon. I call him that because he sounds like a demon every time he talks.

Then, Mama and Demon started arguing.

'Don't listen to him! This person never did anything to you. They are just afraid because you do have the weapon.'

'That old bat doesn't even know what she is talking about. I know you want to see that hatchet sticking out of their head.'

I shook the voices away. I didn't want to hurt this person. They didn't do anything to deserve death.

"St-stay away! You m-monster!"

At that point, I was confused. "Me? A monster? But I've never hurt anyone."

The person though, wasn't looking at me. They were looking behind me. I went to turn around, but the person quickly grabed my arm and dragged me away. I didn't question it, but instead ran with them.