Eyeless Jack x Cannibal!Reader

I was trying to find a way out of this asylum that the other people decided to put me in. They said I needed "help". I don't know why. I'm just as normal as them...well...other than my slightly hideous habit.

I eat peoples hearts. They are just so delicious~! I couldnt help it! But the others had the audacity to blame me for the recent killings! I didn't do those. I eat hearts, not kidneys.

Speaking of eating, the usual guy came by to drop off my lunch. He slid in under the door, where there was a little flap. I looked to see it was just a sandwich, some chips, and a water.

I looked at it in disgust. And went over to the mirror in my room. My (h/l) (h/c) hair was a mess. They never provided me with a brush here. That is just sad.

I ran my hand through my hair, and it got caught a couple of times. I looked back into the mirror, into my (e/c) eyes. I smiled at myself.

"Now, how to escape?" I look around and see a vent on the ceiling. It looks loose, so I climbed onto my bed at tried to reach for it.

It was no use. I was too short. I couldn't reach it on my own. Maybe if there was someone that I could stand on their shoulders, I could reach it then.

As I was thinking of an escape plan, I heard a scream from another room. It seemed like it came from across the hall.

"Please! Someone! Help me! No! Please! Stop!" They screamed but it was cut off quickly.

I smelled the familiar scent of blood and my mouth watered. Man, a heart sounds really good right now. I went over to the tray of food and shoved it out the door as a guard was running by.

I heard him fall and the blissful sound of his spine cracking in half. He screamed in pain, but it didn't last long.

I quickly went to the window in my door and peeked out. I saw a guy in a black hoodie leaning over the guard. The guard though, was disected in the midsection.

I smiled. Maybe this kid would give me the guards heart.

I tapped the window to get the guys attention. "Pst! Hey!"

He looked towards me, and I saw his mask. He had it lifted to where I could see his mouth, but not his eyes. He had razor sharp teeth, but that didn't bother me.

He tilted his head to the side a bit, like if he was asking "What do you want?".

I pointed to the body. "Can you give me the heart please? I'm hungry, and I refuse to eat the garbage they call food here."

He just turned back to the body and continued to disect it. He pulled something out and I saw it was a kidney. He then brought it up to his mouth and ate it. I shivered in disgust, and moved away from the window. I might be a cannibal, but trust me. I've tried the kidney's before and they are just plain disgusting.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard the food tray being slid under the door. I looked at it and saw the heart on it. I smiled and walked over to it and sat down in front of the tray.

I took the heart and ate some of it. Then I saw a piece of paper being slid under the door.

I cleaned the blood off my hands first, then took the paper. It had some handwriting on it that wasn't exactly neat, but it is readable.

'Hi. I'm Eyeless Jack, but you can call me EJ. Who are you?'

I smiled and took a pen that I had on my at all times and wrote on the paper. 'I'm (y/n). Its nice to meet you EJ. But, do you think you could get me out? I don't like this place. They never give me any hearts.'

I slid the paper back under the door. I could hear him take it and open it. I could of sworn I heard him chuckle slightly. I then heard slight scratching on the door. He must of been writing something down again.

While he was doing that, I ate some more.

We passed the paper under the door for about an hour. It was a nice little conversation. I would say its the nicest one I've ever had.

I then heard the lock on the door click and open. I had already finished eating the heart about 15 minutes ago and I already have washed all the blood off.

I stood up and walked over to the open door. EJ was no longer there, but the paper still was. It had another sentence from him on it.

'I'll see you around (y/n). You seem like a cool human.'

I smiled at the note and took it with me as I ran out of the asylum.

#######################################

AND DONE! THIS IS MY FAVORITE SO FAR!

What you can look forward to next ::
· Offenderman x Maid!Reader

Until next update my little moons ~