Puppeteer x Male!Cursed Doll!Reader

This one is gonna be short. Just warning you.
···············································································

"Please....help me...." But no one came.

"Please free me." But no one heard.

"Why don't any of you help me?!" But no one batted an eye.

No one could hear me. I couldn't move. I'm stuck in a glass box. I have been here for as long as I can remember. This antique store found me, an old doll...correction, an old CURSED doll.

I am a human soul. I was wrongfully killed. I don't want revenge. That is horrible. I just want to be free.

I don't even know why I was in this old doll. But its not a girl. Its a boy.

My name is (y/n), even though now I'm called "The Boy Doll". I hate that name. Its so stupid.

But what is weird, is that it was wearing the same clothes that I was when I was wrongfully killed. Maybe someone planned my death. But oh well. Its over now. They found the person and they are serving out their sentence in prison.

Today is like every single day of my new life. Sitting in the box, trying to yell for help, but no one hears, so I stay in the box.

Just as I was loosing hope, I saw someone came over towards my box. It was a grown man. He had his young son with him. They looked like they got along pretty well. The boy smiled at me and I knew I was going to leave this dreaded place.

I couldn't smile, but I was happy. As the owner opened the glass box for the first time, the boy was extremely happy. He was jumping with joy. He looked up at his dad and said thank you over and over again.

I wanted to hug the boy, but I couldn't. I was just a doll in his eyes.

The dad chuckled then looked at the owner. "So what is its name?"

The owner held up one finger. "His. What is 'his' name?" The dad laughed.

"Of course. What is his name?"

The owner looked strait into my eyes. I Will always remember his eyes. They were suck a dark color. Just like his intentions. I could feel that something bad was gonna happen, and it will be his fault.

"(Y/n). That is his name. Now take good care of him. He might not be old, but he is very fragile. He could break at any moment." The whole time he was talking, he was looking at me.

This man wasn't a good man. I took one last look at the man as the boy was walking off. The man couldn't of been older than 30. His long dark hair went almost last his shoulders. He was wearing a black beanie, and the rest of his clothes were dark-colored. Once the boy left the store, I felt an impending doom.

Their house wasn't far, and it actually looked quite nice.

Once the car was parked, the boy quickly got out and ran up to the house. He ran inside and up to his room. He set me on a shelf, and there was a mirror across from me. I finally got to see what I looked like.

My short, (h/c) hair was made out of wood, like the rest of me. My (e/c) eyes were dull with age. My clothes were ragged, and messy.

The boy spent the whole day talking to me. I was surprised that He was so interested in an old doll anyways. Usually boys would be interested in sports or something like that. I know I was. I loved baseball. I wanted to be a professional player when I grew up.

But that will never happen now. I just listened as the boy told me about himself, his family and friends, and his whole life in general. I liked this kid. He was fun.

After he told me everything about him, we played. I was a heard that saved a princess from a horrible monster.

Then it came to be bed time for him. He then set me back where I was before. It only took about ten minutes before I heard soft snoring coming from the bed.

I, myself, was about to sleep, But then I saw some glowing yellow string. It seemed to be moving. And they were coming towards me!

I couldn't run, but I wanted to.

The string wraped around my torso before lifting me up and bringing me over to a corner of the room. I then saw glowing yellow eyes. The same yellow as the strings.

I then recognized the shadowy figure. It was the man from the antique store. He smiled and his smile was a glowing yellow as well. I was scared as I felt his strings wrap around my limbs. He then set me down, and I felt different after a bit.

"Get up (y/n). You can now anyways." I was confused, and went to say something. I then realized I could move! I moved my arm and looked at my hand. I slowly got up, and some of my hair fell in front of my eyes, temporaily blinding me.

I was so happy. I felt myself smile for the first time in years.

I looked in the boy's mirror, and saw that I was alive again. But my eyes were yellow now. But I was also grown. I aged.

I was confused, and turned around to say something to the man, but I saw he wasn't where he was before. He was beside the boy's bed. His strings were choking the boy. He was about to die!

I wanted to help the boy, but I couldn't move again. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I saw my friend being killed in front of me.

Once he was dead, the man floated over to me then held out his hand. "Come on. I'm your new master. My name is Puppeteer. Now lets go."

I just looked at his hand, but took it anyways. I was sad that I had to leave my friend. But what other choice did I have.

#########################################

Well this one was crappy. I honestly don't like it But maybe you people will.

Until next update my little moons ~