Masky x Zalgo Proxy!Reader

"(Y/n)!" I appeared before my master.

"Yes Lord Zalgo~?" He smiled down at me.

I was just a normal human, until I found my Lord. He promised me eternal life, of course in exchange for my servitude. I happily accepted it. My whole appearance stayed the same. (h/l), (h/c) hair. (s/c) skin. The only thing that changed were my eyes, they went from (e/c) to completely black with red pupils. He even gave me my own clothes. They are skinny jeans, with a (f/c) tank top and a red jacket with Zalgo's symbol stitched onto the shoulder's. He didn't bother with a mask or anything.

"I have a mission for you." He chuckled and leaned down slightly. "Are you up for a challenge?"

I smiled widely. "Of course I am~! You know I like to challenge myself."

He smiled and laughed. "Good to know. Now, the mission. You have to find the house to this address and kill the human that lives there."

He handed me a piece of paper with and address written on it. I gladly took the paper and smiled wickedly. "It'll be my pleasure, Lord Zalgo."

"Don't dissapoint me my proxy."

"I would never dream of it~." And with that, I ran off, to the address on the paper.

******

Boss called me into his office after me and Brian got back from the grocery store.

"Yes sir?" I closed the door behind me as I walked into his office.

"Masky. There is a certain human I need you to kill. Here is the location." He handed me a paper and I just nodded and walked out of his office.

I went back to the kitchen and Brian was in there, putting the groceries away. He glanced over in my direction. "So. What did the boss want?"

"He gave me a mission. I'll be back before sunrise. See you later." I started to walk towards the door.

"Ok. Bye."

With that, I left.

******

Well, I'm now covered in this guys blood. But this job was too easy. This wasn't a challenge at all. Lord Zalgo lied to me. I huffed and I was about to leave when I heard someone walking around.

I gasped and quickly hid somewhere where I could at least keep an eye on the door to the room.

After a few minutes, I saw a guy in a yellow-ish jacket and blue jeans walk in. He looked around and I could see his mask. I immediately recognized him as one of Slenderman's proxies.

'Didn't he know, this job was already taken.' I leaned forward, and I could see his eyes in the dark room. They were a mezmorizing blue.

I was an idiot and fell out of the closet. I groaned and sat up to see him standing right over me.

"Who are you?" His voice was muffled slightly by the mask.

I growled at him in response. He kept looking at me then he backed away slightly. "You're...one of Zalgo's minions?"

He sounded like he questioned it. I stoop up and dusted myself off. "Yeah. And? You're one of Slenderp's proxies. And I'm not a minion, I'm am Lord Zalgo's proxy. There is a difference."

"What's the difference?" He crossed his arms.

I mimicked his move. "A minion of his stays in his kingdom and does whatever he tells them. A proxy of his goes on misions like this one that I just completed." I smiled smugly at him when I said that last bit.

I couldn't see it, but I knew he grimmaced under his mask. "How about, you let me have this one, and you just go back to the hell you came from?"

I laughed in response and sat on the dead humans desk with my legs crossed. "How about, no? I was here first, I did the deed, there is no reason for you to be here. Unless, you don't wanna leave because you like what you see?"

He didn't say anything, and I sat there smiling in victory. I closed my eyes for a second, and the next thing I knew, he was right in front of me. He put his hands on either side of me, and leaned kinda close.

"Maybe I do? So what? But that doesn't change the fact that this was supposed to be my job." I felt my face heat up slightly, but I didn't move. I kept that smile on my face, and he noticed my blushed and chuckled slightly.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Get away from me."

He leaned closer. "Or what?"

I smirk and raised my hand, like I was gonna slap him, but I didn't. Instead, I placed my hand under his mask and quickly pulled it off his face and ran.

I could hear him yelling after me, but I kept running and laughed.

"Get back here! I need that!"

I smiled and looked back at him, then I quickened my pace because he was running after me. I quickly made it back to one of Lord Zalgo's minions.

"Master's realm. Now!"

It just nodded and quickly brought me back to Lord Zalgo's realm. I went to find him to report my success, and I was gonna keep this mask. I kinda liked it, but that wasn't the only reason why I was gonna keep it.

******

I finally got back to the mansion. I was pissed that she took my mask! It was my only one left! Maybe Boss will give me another one.

Trust me, I was pissed when she wouldn't let me have the kill, but I couldn't stay mad at her. She was perfect. Except for the part that she was Zalgo's proxy of course. Other than that, I wish she could of came back with me.

I walked into the mansion, and the first person who saw me was Brian.

"Hey. How did the....where is your mask?"

"A...girl ran off with it. I tried to catch her, but she was just too fast." I mummbled the last part.

"Hehe. Really now? Or did you let her get away with it?"

"Shut up Brian."

"Make me Tim."

####################################################

And that monstrosity is done. I hope you people like it.

Until next update my little moons ~