Cant keep my eyes of you

Marie POV

I totally thought I wasn't going to make it through without freaking out,but to be honest...I think I did a pretty good job at keeping cool when we got to the concert.

As the music started playing and 'ZERO' came out, my heart did a little flip but I remand a bit calm.

Rita and Naline started fangirling over him and squealing a whole lot,which made me laugh and feel less crazy about myself.

But I closed my mind for a moment and let my inner vibes that have been itching to come out and let them free.

I swayed my hands and hips to the music and closed my eyes and let the happiness that was hidden be released.

Now I understood my true feelings,it had been awhile since I did things like this and now here I was being the person that I always was supposed to be....free.

Alex POV

As I sang my heart out,I let my eyes scan all my beautiful fans. millions of girls crowded the arena.I am so thankful to have such a great career.

This was always just a dream to me, but now its my reality.

I scanned the first couple front rows of beautiful girls. But when I stopped laid eyes with one girl.

And then my heart stopped.

There she was...right there....swaying her hips to the music...the girl of my dreams.

I know she could just be any other girl but I felt it in my gut and in my heart, that this girl, was the girl.....the girl of my dreams.

The whole night I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, and as much as I wanted to stop what I was doing and run to her, I couldn't.

So I kept telling myself "this girl could be anyone, that it just so happened that I have a fan that looks a lot like the girl in my dreams." I mean the only real way I could know is if I could see her eye color and her voice.And from the stage were I stand, I can't really make out anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the concert I made my way backstage to see my fans in my 'meet and greet.'

As many fans lined up to get my autograph,I scanned the faces of my girls(fans)once more but couldn't quite find her.

I soon gave up and put my attention back on the fans.

Right before I was going to get up a light voice spoke in front of me.

"HiI know we're late and all but me and my friends were wondering if you can at least sign our posters?"

I looked up to meet my gaze with a pair of beautiful green eyes.

She gave me a weak smile and flipped her curls over her shoulders.

Behind her were to squealing girls that must of been her friends.

They seemed to be about my age or so-

"Um so Is that a yes or..." she trailed off cutting my thoughts short.

I mumbled some curse words before answering "um yeah sure lemme see your posters." All three smiled and gave me their posters, I signed her friend's first and then after signing hers I wrote my number on the back and a little message

"Call me green eyes ;)"