Just a dream

I wake up screaming his name. "ALEX!ALEX! WHERE ARE YOU!?!" two men in white push me back down on bed,im in a room,another man comes in the room and behind him is my mom and Charlie. "Alex!where is he!?where am i!?" "shhh,calm down." the doctor says,i somehow do. "where is he?alex..wheres Alex?!"the doctor looks at me with confusion.my mom and Charlie look at me franticly. "shh sweetheart,im here everything's ok" "no no!where is he!?" "who?" she asks with a soft voice. "Alex" "my mom looks at me with a concerned face,she looks up at the doctor who make a jester to follow him. "wait..mom" the nurse brings me back down,i lay in frustration and confusion. the doctor,my mom,and Charlie come back into the room. "Alex!wheres Alex?!" mom kneels down to face me "who's Alex!?"i froze. "Alex..my love,my boyfriend..hes tall..and has brunette hair,he has grey eyes...mama you have to know who he is." mom nods her head. "you don't have a boyfriend;remember?" "no I do..alex..his name is Alex..mama!" "do you even know why your here?you were in a coma for 6months...you got hit by car while trying to get to school.remember?"my head was spinning,know I couldn't find the difference to what was real and what wasn't real.

Now I'm totally confused.my life feels like a lie.everything was just a dream.Alex never existed,Naline is still alive,i never was pregnant.

I haven't gotten off of my bed since I was released from the hospital(which was two Weeks ago).I still can't get this out of my mind.Alex,he never existed,he was never really mine,it was to good to be true.i can still remember him,his smirk,his we'll toned body,his voice,his way of thinking,his kisses,his eyes.....