Wierd feelings

I sat on the bathroom floor in silence.i had just finished puking out my my my lunch from this afternoon.its kinda weird because I'm really not the type to get sick,plus it's not even winter,and I don't have fever.?like lately I could smell smells that know ones ever smelled before..literally!and the puking...its the 3rd time today!i was getting really worried about all of this,i mean this isn't normal...at least not for me.

I got up from the floor,grabbed a pair of shoes and walked down the stairs. "hay sweet heart,you ok??" my mom asked making a holt to take a better look at me."yeah I'm fine." I said casually. "are you sure I mean you look sweaty,its almost as if your glowing!"she screeched "mom I'm fine." I said annoyed.glowing...GLOWING!now I'm glowing!SHIT!

After coming from the store Alex had texted me.

Alex~hay baby I was just wondering if you would like to make it a date tonight.i just got payed and I wanted to spent the evening with you.wat do u say??!!!:D

As much as I was worried about myself I really didn't want to cancel on him.

Me~yeah wat time:)

Alex~7:00 I'll pick u up :D

Me~ok see u then love ;)

Alex~;) see u then beautiful

7:00...thats two hours from now....so I guess I can just take the test now and get it over with.my heart beats faster and faster as my clumsy hands find their way in the plastic bag were the test awaits me.i take a deep breath as I lock myself in the bathroom hoping and praying its not what I think it's going to be...hoping that it's just a close call...hoping I'm not pregnant and just move on with my life;"sigh."