Alex!!

I pack up my purse with extra lipstick,some money,my wallet,and ...the test.i wanna cry but it's no use,I've already done that,I've cried,pounded my fist against the wall,screamed,pissed and moaned,cut! but it's to late,i messed up...we messed up!how am I going to tell Alex,how is he going to take this,what is he going to say,how am I going to tell my parents!i feel like ending my life,right here right now!i wish this was just a dream,like I could just wake up and everything will be alright.its all to much,its hard to believe this is even real!i just wanna hide under the earth and die! my phone buzzes "hay baby"i say in a soft voice "ok I'll come out in a bit." I hang up the phone and walk down the hall. "Imma go out with Alex tonight,ill be back before 10:00." I say every quickly passing my mom and Charlie who were both siping tea in the kitchen.

Alex greets me with his warm smile as I hop in the car. I fake a smile "hay babe" along with a long passionate kiss. "you..look..diffre-" "yeah I kinda changed the brand on my makeup that's all." I say trying to avoid the one thing that is bothering me at this very moment. "Oh..ok,you ready?!" he asked with a smirk.i nodded with a weak smile.

After dinner(which didn't last every long in my stomach) we drove around the city."babe?" "uhmm?" I smirked at his smirk that laid guilty on his face. "were are you taking us" I asked anxiously "you'll see,and you'll like." he smirked again. "just sit back and let me drive."he turned the corner were he drove down a dirt rode.i recognized the view,it was the city's park,the park were we had our first date. "Alex...why are we here?"he didn't answer. he parked the car and looked up at me. "I came here to do this.."he leaned in for a kiss,a long passionate kiss,a kiss that was gentle and then rough,the kiss that I knew were was going. "Alex...we..can't." I said out of breath. "why not." his face in furiousness and confusion.i really didn't have an reason to not have sex with Alex-cut that, I did have a reason but I didn't want to say this reason.i mean he does have the rights to be furious,its not like me to reject sex with Alex. "Just not tonight,ok." I said lowering my voice with each word. "Marie answer me and answer me with the truth...have you been seeing someone else?" I was shocked at this question. "Alex! why would you even think like that?i love you!"his face softened "I'm sorry it's just...you've been acting all weird lately...and tonight at dinner...you were in the restroom for a long time..and..i was just worried."i smiled weakly,he did the same. "theirs something I have to tell you." his grey eyes stayed locked on my green ones. "I'm-" a loud bang disturbed our convo. we both looked up at the front of the car.their standing in front was two men dressed in black. "Get out the car." said one man. the other came from my side of the car,opening the passenger door forcefully grabbing me from my arm pulling me out of the car.i fell down to the ground.shocked not knowing what the fuck was going on. "give me all your money" the other man said holding up Alex. "I don't got any money." Alex screeched,fear in his voice. "Alex!" I yelled "shut up bitch!" "Alex!" "I said shut the hell up!" "give me all your fucking money!" "I said I don't have any fucking money!" the man was now furious "I said give me all your money or I shoot your bitches's head off!" "nooo" "no!" Alex got up from the ground and ran towards me "baby" "Alex!" (Gunshot) "Alex!!" his body fell to the ground,blood staining my face. "NOOO! "ALEX..ALEX..BABY!" I knelt down beside his motionless body.his soulless grey eyes locked onto my green ones. "NOOOO...ALLEXX!" my heart stops my body aches.this is all to much everything is all to much.this isn't real,it can't be real!he gone and theirs no going back. I fined a gun on the ground,the two men are long gone.i pick up the gun,cock it,pointed to my head,say "I'm sorry" and pop it.