Dreaming of her

Alex POV

Her precious fingers were intwined with mine. Her pretty plump lips brushing against my own. "I just want to live this moment forever with you" she whispered,her green eyes looking up at mine. I looked down,her lips were swollen from all the kissing we were doing and I couldn't help but smirk. "I know baby but you know what happens." Her lips pouted and I could see the hurt in her face. "But it's every time you have to go; why can't you just stay longer?" she asks gripping my arm. "Please" she adds. As I'm about to speak I'm interrupted by a nock on the door, which means it's time to go. She looks up at me and I can see the tears in her eyes. I give her one more goodbye kiss and start walking to the door. "Baby please!" she pleas. I can hear her sobs in between her words, and I don't look back as I walk out the door.

I wake up to the sound of banging on my door. Sandra walks into my room with both hands on her hips. "you told me you would wake up by yourself young man." she says sternly "you have thirty minutes to be ready so I can drop you off at the studio." I roll my eyes as she walk out of my room.

Sandra is my babysitter, because I'm not 18 yet and my parents couldn't move to LA with me,i was forced to hire a babysitter. I know it sounds dumb but it's pretty neat having Sandra around.I mean she cooks for me,does my Landry, she's even a good friend to talk to too. And she's not that old either(we'll I don't find 46 old).

After I finish brushing my hair into a neat quiff Sandra drives me to the studio to go record my new song with Eminem. (yeah I know, I feel like a badass too knowing imma do a song with Eminem).

As I make my way into the building I spot harry(from one direction) sitting in the lounge. I guess he's waiting for the rest of the band to finish up. I wave at him as I walk into another room. As I walk into the room Marshall (Eminem if you didn't know that) was almost finishing his recording to the song. As I wait I take the time to listen to his lyrics...

As day turns night as night turns day

My prayers are all about you, you

make this grown man want to cry cus I can never really have you. I might not no your name nor your age but what I do know is your the one I loan for. you make me shiver you make me shake cus your never laying next to me when I wake. as daylight turns to night I wait to escape to explore my dreams and set of to an adventure to find you and when I do find you my time is limit and I try and I try I make the best for you. and as night turns to day I loose you in my dreams cus as daylight arrives I must go back to fuck ups and mush ups and I ache for you cus no one knows I love you nor do they know you exist but as I rap this song for you you'll be waiting in my dreams

And with that he's done. he walks out and greets me "hay man,good luck" is all he says before he leaves the room.

Now it's my turn.