I love you Alex

It's Thursday morning.

As I walk into first period all eyes are on me.my head faces down as I walk past my class mates.i take a seat in the back,letting out a sigh as I duck my head down waiting for this to be over,waiting to wake up from this nightmare,waiting for Naline to walk into class and tell me everything's going to be okay.tears strain down my cheeks as I realize that that's never going to happen.

My phone buzzes in my pocket,its Alex.

Alex~hay babe:)how u doin??

It takes me a while to text back.

Me~not so well :,(I can't manage this pain and emptiness

Alex~babe it's going to be all right:/trust me!

I don't text back ,instead I walk out of the class and out the building.tears now taking over my face.i run towards the parking lot were my car stays parked.

I slam the door and run up stairs.

I can't take this,this pain,this regret,this guiltiness,this...this..this................emptiness!i can't!shes gone and it's all my fault.

My phone buzzes once more.

Alex~babe I know it hurts but u need to relax..were r u..im at the parking lot at ur school,i don't see ur car:(

Me~I left.im at home.

Alex~alone?????

Me~yes

It's not long when Alex is at my front door pounding his fist against it.

I open the door wide.his face softens as he sees my troubled one."baby"he screeches.his arms snake up my hips were we grasp into a tight hug,making me cry uncontrollably.

"baby it's ok,c'mon"alex leads me to my bedroom were we lay on the bed still connected into our tight hug.he grasps on my messy hair."baby I know it hurts to know she's gone,but c'mon it's been a week." I look up at him "but..it was...my..fault." I say sniffling .he looks at me confused "babe look at me"he says in a stern voice,i obey. "it's not your fault-" "Alex you wouldn't know...you weren't the one who was in charge of keeping her promises and being their for her whenever she needed you!" i say practically yelling. "babe..(sigh)..you can't think like that.just because you weren't their on her last day on earth does not mean it's your fault she's gone." i sigh numerous of times before I can speak. "But..what if I was their?what if I gave her comfort?maybe...maybe she would still be here?" Alex flashes me a weak smile. "maybe.but she chose to leave not you.she chose to leave everyone who loved her and needed her.she left for a dumass." I look back up giving full attention to Alex. "You see it was a mistake..a mistake she can't take back..she was weak and couldn't take it anymore.but maybe their was more then just a guy that brought her down,don't you think?" I nodded wanting him to go on."maybe her parents were always correcting her from her mistakes,but maybe she saw it in a negative way. maybe their were teachers who were always on her ass because they saw something shining in her and new there could be a beautiful future ahead of her,but she took it as a negative." I sigh realizing what Alex is trying to point out. "you see Marie sometimes we see things in a negative way that we forget about all the positive around us. so we sit on our ass and piss and moan about negative shit.you always have to see positive in everything,no matter what's ahead of you.you always spot the positive." I flash a weak smile to Alex,understanding everything he said,making me feel better.

he leans down and presses his lips against mine.his lips so tender so soft making me crave more. I

Look back up at Alex and for a second I felt so good.like the world around us was perfect like their was know one living in this planet just me and Alex,just living in a perfect world with this perfect boy.his grey eyes just staring at my green ones,his brown hair tossed in a nice quiff like style,his lips so plump and pink.it almost Impossible to think he's even real.he leans in once more.our lips moving I sync.craving for more I bring us down,laying on my back on the bed and Alex hovering over me.our kisses becoming more intense each time.the air around us feeling hot.our legs tangled together. his hand snake down my hips tugging my jeans off along with my undies.my hand craw down his back were I grab the hems of his shirt bringing his shirt off as well.he brakes the kiss as he unzips his pants bring those off too.by then we're completely naked. He rubs small circles on my sensitive clit making me gasp.he looks back at me asking for entrance, I nod leading him to enter me.moans escape from my mouth.he trust slow and hard,going in such a perfect rhythm.turning me on in every which way is possible.i guide my hips up in the same rhythm.he slowly moans my name making me moan his.

Not remembering when we cumed.his hands snake up and down my thighs.my back against his firm chest as he whispers nothing but sweetness from the crook of my neck. "I love you Marie." I smile to myself "I love you too." his biceps hold me even tighter "I mean it,i love you,i wish nothing but the best for you." I turn and face him. "That's good,i mean it too" I dig my face into his well toned chest "I love you Alex."