Ditching

It's Sunday morning.im here sitting on a bench waiting impatiently for the pastor to end serves.I just want to text Alex!Ask him what's up,see if we can hang out again.Im still thinking about last night,the kiss.my lips are still numb,i can still feel those cold lips pressed against mine.

As much as I want to take out my phone and send a text to him,i don't.instead I just play with the hems of my dress,im wearing a navy blue dress a little above the knees.

Then I feel a vibration underneath my thighs.its a text from Alex!

Alex😜~hay morning beautiful.

Me~hay moring:)

Alex😜~what u doin ,thought maybe we can hang again:)

Me~like when??

Alex😜~like now?!?!

Me~like now now??

Alex~like rite now at this very moment!!!;)

Me~as much as I want I can't I'm stuck in church :(

Alex😜~is it the one near the abandoned grocery store??

Me~yeah!why??

Alex😜~meat me their like in 5min

Me~wait! why??

Alex😜~just go!!!

I don't know.theirs this half of me that's is saying "no don't go,you barley know him".Then the other half of me is saying "c'mon just go,you know you want to!"so I choose the second one and head outside.

As I'm walking towards the old building I see this sign that says "private property,do not enter!"Shit,Im gonna get In trouble.i should just head back to the church."And right when I'm about to turn back,i hit what feels like a wall but turns out to be Alex!

"Jesus fuck!you scared me!" "sorry beautiful,didn't mean to scare you." Urgh! that smirk!he was wearing a pair a jeans that held his body in all the right ways,and he was wearing a black tank top that showed all his muscles.God that nice olive skin tone is just to die for!I couldn't stop staring at him from the top wear his brunet hair frizzed in a really sexy quif to his faded white converse shelled his feet.I couldn't take out the dirty image I had in my head....me and Alex in the same bed!

My train of thought was then interrupted by his hand tugging mine towards the old building."Alex!it says no trespassing!"i say sorta scared to go in."so,no one pays attention to these signs"he tells me looking at me from top to bottom too

"urgh" is all I can manage to say when I finally give in and follow him in with his hands intwined with mine.

We find a clean place to sit on the floor.and he breaks the silence once more with..."so how about that kiss"Already turned on by that smirk.i comeback with.."well if you do it again maybe I'll give you an answer."With that he leans over placing one of his amazing kisses onto my lips.

As our lips move in sync,he try's put his tongue inside my mouth once more.I give in and let him.

We're going at it for quite awhile.soon he's hovering over me tugging at the hems of my dress.I'm frozen. I don't want to stop but I don't want to go any farther either.so I just gently push him off.at first he's confused but then realizes what I'm doing and gets off of me.

We say our good byes and he runs off one direction and I go take the direction back to church.

Their waiting for me is my mom with a worried look."hun where were you?i was worried about you""cramps"is the only thing that comes to my mind.wishing I could stay with Alex A bit longer.