Tickets

We sat in are usual seat in lunch. Me,Rita,and Naline. I quietly picked at my food as my thoughts went straight to Alex.

I really need to get over it, I mean maybe it's just ironic that I dreamed a guy who looked and sounded like ZERO. But still, I can feel it in my gut....he's Alex!

Ok maybe if I just look him up and find out his real name..... "what you up to? Is Kevin texting you?" Rita said trying to sneak a peek at my phone. "Nah just wanted to look up something" I gestured. "she took another look and read out loud "ZERO's real name. hmmm someone seems interested." she smirked. "yeah I found him kinda cute..." I trailed off not paying much attention. "we'll" Naline added.... "we have something to go with that" I didn't even look up as I read through the wiki website of his bio. "we have tickets for us three and a VIP pass to the back stage!" Rita blurted out. after reading what I just read and what both girls just surprised me with made me go insane. "wait what?" I questioned. they both smiled "aren't you excited?" Naline asked with a big smile. I looked down at the tickets, it read 'tickets to go see ZERO at the Corpus Christi arena' "so will leave Saturday at 6:00:alright?" Rita asked with a cheeky smile. I just nodded trying to get my shit together.