His place

As I promised Alex.he picked me up from my house and drove to his place.

As I walk in to his place(it's s cute little apartment)the first thing that catches my eyes are the two guitars and loose papers scatters around them.Alex notices were my interest are and doesn't hesitate to try and distract. "oh that's nothing...i..um" he mumbles trying to get ahold of all the papers on the floor. I then take my chances and bend down to help him gather all the papers."are you..like a song writer?" his cheeks turn a crimson red "I just....you know..mess around....making songs...but it's no big deal. I find myself reading a piece of his lyrics I goes something like..*because I'm leaving yeah I said I'm leaving this place!i gonna break my chains that you left me with.ohhh I'm going to cross the line yeah I'm going to cross that line*-then he takes the paper out of my hands."its nothing really!its stupid,thats all." he's red from embarrassment."the song"i say wanting to talk about his lyrics."did you write it?was it about me?" he picks up the papers and places it behind his waist. "yeah it was about you...I guess when I'm in thought I just write it all down.and since your always on my mind I just write about you."I can't help but to blush.i grab his face and give him a kiss."so what are all the other ones about?" I say "well most are about you,and the others are just about my feelings and yeah that's about it."as I go and grab the papers back from his waist I scan trough them seeing what most of them were about.their was some like how life works,how he wish he could go back in time and change some things,the beautiful beach here in Texas,the city,the life he lives,me,and the list goes.i look up at him and can't help myself but to ask "can you sing to me?" he looks up at me his face red.i don't really sing in front of other people."he mumbles out."but I'm not other people babe,im your girlfriend." I say trying to get him to change his mind and sing. he gives me a glare but I ignore it and hand him one of the guitar.i pick up the country looking one since I am a dummy when it comes to instruments.he looks at me once more placing his hands in the right position on the guitar.he swings his fingers on each string before majoring a new tune."im doing this for you"he declares,"just one song!" I give him a smirk and he starts to sing. "Today is gonna be the day their gonna trow it back to you,by now they should'v some how realize what you got to do," wowwww! he was amazing his voice was like it was coming out from a lips of an angel! "and after alllll your my wonder wallllllll....their. I sang." I gave him a smirk and he blushed. "what?" he questioned. "nothing" I giggled "your just really good!" he put his head down trying to hide the blush that kept getting more red."i don't know it's just something I like to do I guess?" "Is this what you want to do,like as a career?" I couldn't help myself but to ask. "well I wouldn't mind...but I don't think I'm any good for it." he admits. "what your great..your amazing...you could actually make it,i mean I consider you good,why wouldn't you make it?!" I was surprised at what he said but then I thought maybe he just didn't want to sound conceded."its just..my past...i mean look at me....I'm seven-teen and live alone in a tiny old apartment,i don't have a great job..unless you recall the vans store a great career!" he gives me a look as if to say "what you going to say now,huh?" "that has nothing to do with what could be ahead of you Alex!sure you made some mistakes but it's the past;right?right?"he nods and looks at me with a smile. "you know,you lighten up my day all the time.its like wants I see you the world around doesn't exist,like were the only people on this planet.as if life had now challenges like as if everything was perfect.because your perfect in such a good way. and I still am wondering why I was so lucky to have,cus I'm just an idiot with a stupid imagination and ur that beautiful girl that saved me." I didn't know what to say,really he was just so sweat and I was the one wondering how I was so lucky to be his.so I just blush and say..."your so amazing I mean your completely different from the rest of the the people I've met.your sweat,considerate,kind,free spirt,romantic,and the list goes on." with that we end up doing our daily make out section,but this time it's different.the way he's holding me while our body's rub against each other,the way he looks at me every time we stop for a breather as if he could stay their for and hour just staring at me with those lustful grey eyes.his hands would roam my body like theirs no tomorrow. the way our tongues attacked each other once he stuck his into my mouth.i just wanted to cherish this moment right now.i didn't want it to stop.not now not ever.