First love

We're in his car watching-or should I say making out as we're parked at the movie drive in as the move love story goes on.he's hovering over me holding my hips between his tight grip. our crouches grinding against each other making every movement more intense than the last.the only sound you can hear is the background music in the movie and our heavy breathing.my breath Quickens as his hands roam my body finding its way to my thighs,he gets ahold of them and raps them around his waist.i tighten my grip from my ankles to his waist making his crouch turn into a bulge in his pants.i let an moan escape from my mouth.he picks his head up,looks into my green eyes and says "are you ready?" at first my confused but then I get to what he's trying to say."i don't know,its been awhile." I admit. "we don't have to." He explains a little disappointed at my answer .I nod my head "lets do it." He gives me a smirk and ducks his head back down to the crook of my neck making love bites all the way down to the front of my blouse. he looks back at me and I nod.he then slowly unbuttons my blouse and pauses a second. I give him an *its ok* look and continues. he stares at my now *just covered by a bra breast* with such lust. he's just staring at my front studying the black green and blue laced bra observing every details of flowers printed on the bra.he was making thinks awkward,and I started to get sexually frustrated.so I did the only thing I could think of and stated grinding my crouch on his.with that his shirt came off including the rest of our cloths."you ready" he asked with quicken breath.i gave a little nod and slowly he entered in me."wait!" I exclaimed. "wha-what!?" "condom!" "oh.yeah!" he trusted out of me and went for his jeans to find his wallet and from his wallet he took out a package.he slid the condom through his hard crotch and slowly entered in me again.

Things were getting pretty heated between us.his trust were harder and faster.our breath was at a quick pace.i tried my best to keep quit so the cars parked next to us wouldn't hear our moans that slipped out every so often.

Soon he cumed in the condom and I cumed as we'll.he laid on top of me picking his head up. "that was amazing,you amazing." he whispered with a smirk on his face. I couldn't help but to smile like an idiot. "I love you" "I love you more."

he made me feel so beautiful,so at peace like their was no worry if any and were the only people living in this earth in harmony.