Chit chat

It's finally here...MONDAY!I'm defiantly not looking forward for another fucked up day at school.

"Urgh" I screech in a yawning voice.I get up from the edge of the bed,go to the bathroom preparing myself for a nice fresh shower.

As my body soaks in warm water, I catch myself daydreaming about the day before.I don't know but I never asked and he never said...if were even going out?!Now I'm going to have that questions stuck In my head all day.I'm asking myself....do I wanna be his girlfriend,does he feel the same way I feel or is he just another player who picks up girls from the streets...literally!i really want to ask him all these question, but how?

"Whoa" damn I've been in here for so long that the water just turned cold.

As I put on a pair of my favorite black undies then a matching bra.after I find my pair of black skinny jeans.i look through my closet for my favorite red sweater that says "refuse to sink"

Soon I'm finishing up my makeup and pick up my music note print backpack and walk out of the house.their in the corner is my best friends truck waiting for me.she flashes me a smile along with "hay morning sunshine" Juliet just brings out the best in me.I think it's her smile or just the thought of knowing if I ever needed something any help or just someone to talk to..shes that person to come to.the shitty part is she's a senior and I'm a junior!which means she leaves in like nine months.And I'm soon to be left alone with Rita's gossip show and learning how my other friend Naline is struggling with boyfriend problems.no matter how much I love them i wish I just had something exiting to say so I could get on their level!But I'm just that boring that I'm left having to just sit and listen.

"So anything exiting happen over the weekend?" Juliet asks trying to hipe up a convo as she drives us to school. "w'ell"i then realize that I didn't tell anyone about me getting hit by a car. "I met this cute guy" "Oooo,whats his name"she asks eager to know more."But before I met him,i...i got hit....by a car."I then make a snort like noise realizing how stupid that sounded. "wait what" she asks in a worried and confused face.shes scanning my face,her eyes are locked right above my left brow were the biggest scare made its mark."how did this all happen." she says wanting me to continue my tragic story. "we'll remember that guy I just mentioned?" she nods impatiently. " it was sorta his fault" I say trying to find the right words to continue my story. she now has her really confused face on,but I continue anyways."yeah so he was checking me out and I couldn't help but to look back at him and blush... so then out of no we're this car comes at me and I'm crashing to the floor!" "GOD" she says trying not to sound like a bitch."well after I left hospital we started to hang out....and we ...Um .....we'll made out I guess."I'm forced to face her with my now red cheeks."whahoho,Marie getting some spice in her love life huh!"i can't help but to blush harder ( if that's even possible)and laugh! "So does he have a name?" "Alex" I say still giggling. "his last name?" shit I don't even know,i don't even know what school he goes to, if he even goes to one.i don't even remember seeing a Facebook app in his phone,not even an Instagram?! "so" Juliet says breaking me from my thoughts. "you get hit by a car,meet this cute boy,make out on the first date,you don't know his last name I bet you don't even know what school he goes to!Do you?" that's when I realize she right.and it scares me.who the hell is he!