Finally found you

It's five till ten and I'm late for school as usually,the good thing is my car works now and I can get to school faster.

It's been two months since the coma,but it feels like forever. After two months of therapy,doctor visits,medication,and so on...ive finally moved on!Alex isn't real and that's final. to sum it up even more,ive met a guy! His names Kevin and we've been pretty good actually.

After parking my car I head into first period.Naline and Rita sit side by side peering down on their phones. "what's up bitches." even that doesn't get their attention. "omg he's so cute!" Rita screeches "I know and he's even from here!" Naline says. I can't help but to want to know what the hell their talking about. "what are you guys talking about?" I question. "OMG you haven't heard of ZERO!" Rita asked,my mind went blank "huh" "dude ZERO the hottest guy I've ever seen and heard!" I give Naline a confused look. "here put this on" Naline says handing me her ear phones. take them and put them one. a boys voice is heard through the ear phones,a familiar voice. "who is this?" I question. Naline hands me her phone revealing a brunette quiff haired boy,with the most dazzling grey eyes. I sit their in shock and silence. this boy,this familiar boy......Alex. "isn't he cute!" Naline insists. "very" I say heart sunk into my stomach. it's...him...its....Alex.