Dumb ass

It was five till ten I already new I was late for school.I was probably not going to make it to first period so I might as we'll take the long way and head for the city so I can get my mocha I promised my self.

Its not like i really care about school that's really the last thing on my mind to be honest.I don't hate school and I don't like it either but is the same bullshit every time!first ill head into first period (English 1) and a can already here Rida's blow by blow of how she is so over Luke and wishes Chad can make the first move to ask her out and how Drea's jeans would look so much better on her and how Jacob couldn't keep his eye of of her this morning.all I can do is pout and pretend I'm with her one-hundred percent.then you got your annoying piece of shits that you call the "cute boys!"everyday one after the other making those annoying comments of my wardrobe. "hey what's up your glasses their bigger than you face!" one jokes."yeah were in the 21 century dude" the other one continues.ugh!!! In my head I'm saying "go fuck your self dibshit ,i don't believe anyone asks asshole.i know this is the 21 century that's what people wear now!" But the only thing that comes out my mouth is..."sorry I couldn't purist your perfection fucking dick!" And with that they finally shut their mouths.. for today!

the only person I can really call a friend is Juliet she's really pretty with her beautiful blue eyes her country style and her sweet smile.shes probably the only reason I still live in this world.I mean she understands me one-hundred percent and knows what to say. we both have this thing for one direction we always joke about how one day will go to a 1D concert and Harry will see her and fall in love and Niall would do the same with me,but hay a girl can dream...right?speaking of music she's one of the only people I know who also have a thing for "The fray", "Demi",and "Emimem"( you know the raper?)

"Next in line please!" a voice calls out. "oh shit" I stumble to the cashier who seems pretty pissed like she didn't even wanna come to work today."c'mon kid theirs a long line waiting what ya ganna order huh?!" "oh um j-just a mocha frappe please"

As I wait for my mocha I'm thinking "shit,I'm already late for next period (math) I got a test...GOD DAMIT" "whoa chill kid your mocha is write here!" ( guess I said that out loud?!) as I apologize too the cashier I head out and start to walk to school.as I'm waiting for the light to turn red so I can pass to get to the other side i spot these pair of big grey eyes staring at my direction.They belong to a nice handsome face with a cheeky grin. I can't help but to blush and sway my black hair around to try and turn him on.It seems to work until the boy realizes were I'm standing then I realize were I'm standing but the car going 35 miles per hour doesn't notice.

In an instant I'm body sorta flys to the ground making a big slam sound making everyone stop what their doing to turn to my direction.I feel a pair of hands hold my head, I flutter my eyes open reveling my green eyes lock into the once again gray eyes I blushed for earlier.the boy with the gray eye just looks at me with disappointment and sorry look. In all the most polite ways to use a sentence for a first impression he's says.."dumb ass" and all I can say is "fuck you" right before I knock out.