Can't get you off my mind (part2)

So hay guys I've decided to just keep writing on this book so I guess enjoy.

*part two*

His soft hands rap around my thighs. His thrust were fast and sloppy. And I wasn't paying much attention or even enjoying it as much. But I was still thinking about him,about Alex. Remembering the times when we made love, the way he'd whisper dirty things in my ear as he slid our cloths off, the way he'd move our bodies in sync.

After faking an orgasm,we laid quietly on my bed. "babe you ok?" Kevin questioned,catching me off guard. I turned around slowly, "yeah I'm fine..." I trailed off. My thoughts went back to him as I tried to put all the the pieces back together, only I didn't have all the pieces to sort anything out. "Marie!" Kevin nearly shouted. "what!" I spat. "seriously what is wrong?" I looked up with annoyance in my face. "nothin babe,why do you ask?" he looked at me as if I knew the answer. "cus you haven't talked and you faked it." he said. "I've been talking,and I did not fake it." he simply rolled his eyes at my come back and got up and started to get dressed. "Kevin...." he didn't even look back. "I'm sorry if I made you feel bad..its just I have a lot on my mind,thats all." "sure" he huffed. he came around the bed and gave me a peck on the lips along with a fake smile, "see you later.." he said before leaving the room.

I laid on my bed in the nude as I thought about him. remembering all the best times we had. Remembering the late night phone calls, jokes, dates,sex, and him. I look down at my stomach and rap my arm around it, thinking of the baby it could have been,thinking of how we could of raised it are selfs and named it "Anthony Christian Benston" or "Beverly Maris Benston", and just watch it grow , and watch it go to college. I thought about the future we could of had, we would get married and have lots of baby's and grow old together. But we can't, because he's not even real. And if he is, we'll he's living his dream career with hot models and loads of money. Experiencing the good life with his voice and his guitar, not knowing I exist.