Before The Storm

-Note- I recommend that you listen to the song above, after all this entire story/plot is based off of this song ;D any way with out further delay please enjoy~

*Kindergarden*

Izuku spoke with uncontrollable happiness as his two friends, Katsuki Bakugou and (F/N) (L/N), developed their quirks at the play ground.

"WOAAAHHH!!! That's so cool Kaachan, (F/N)-chan!!" Bakugou made small explosions sprout up from his small hands as Izuku praised him.

"Hahaha! Yeah I'm totally gunna be the best hero! Right, Deku?!" said Bakugou as he looked over at Izuku. Izuku jumped up as he responed

"Of course Kaachan!"

"Hey! Don't forget about me you two!!" you said with a pout. The two boys turned toward you with wide eyes.

"O-oh sorry (F/N)-chan!" said Izuku as he bowed his head down. Bakugou followed up Izuku with

"What was your quirk again?" with pride you stood up straight and stretched out your arms and placed the two boys in a barrier.

"Hah! It's like a force field!" you proclaimed with pride in your voice. The bell rang, it was time to go back to class. You let the boys down and went back inside.

"Man I hope I will get awesome quirks like you two soon!"

"Yeah right Deku! There's no way your quirk will be better than mine!"

"Hehehe Don't mind Kaachan! I'm sure your quirk will be just as cool!"

*Middle School*

"Hey! Deku! Watch it!" Bakugou said with a twinge of disgust.

"I-I'm sorry Kaachan! I j-just didn't see you an-and I-I-" poor Izuku was trying his best to confront Bakugou's rage. Bakugou only became even more angry with the green cinnamon-bun.

"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY YOU QUIRKLESS BAS-" You stepped in at the last second

"Hey that's enough Baku. You alright Izuku?" You said with a tone that could be only described as "Yep the same shit as always..."

   Bakugou gave you a glare, you returned the glare right back at him. You always thought his crimson eyes where beautifully scary, even when others simply just saw them as the gateway to hell...You three were like magnets no matter how far you think you've gotten one of you would bump into the other causing a crash. Until the day came when it was time to pick a high school...

"So what high school are you going to (F/N)?"

"Dunno... maybe U.A."

"*gasp* That's where I want to go!"

"Yeah sure! Why would they accept you two rejects when they can accept me?! So don't even try you quirkless bastard and you...you barrier bitch!"

"Don't mind him Izuku, I'm sure you'll make it! I have to go now, bye! I'll see you two at the entrance exams!"

Little did the two boys know that you had no intention of going to U.A., after all you had a family business to run!

*Present day*

A News Reporter reported in on the latest villain attack,

"A new young villain has surfaced in the area! They leave ruin where ever they go, which has earned them the name 'Ruin'."

"But why commit crimes near U.A.? In my opinion it's quite the stupid move!"

"Maybe so, however 'Ruin' has never harmed any people, yet they cause so much distruction. Who knows what those heroes are up to..."

"Still I believe they will be stopped! That class 1-A has shown promising skill, if the Pros won't catch 'em then those students will!"

"Speaking of that Class 1-A, after they experienced that villain invasion they seemed to have matured! Here's some photos of the class here!"

"Ooooo is that Bakugou, Todoroki, AND Midoriya?! Those guys are my favorites!"

"Please remain professional...but yes that is in fact the student in their hero suits--

You turned off the TV,

"Hmm, 'Ruin' huh? I like it, better yet, if I leave now I can meet up with my old pals..."with that you put on your cloak and headed out.