11. Big Brother | Trippie Redd

Start from the beginning

I was not about to follow that nigga, I was gonna stay my happy ass on this couch and so I did.

After about 10 minutes of silence, other than whatever Chris was doing on that soundboard he spun around in his chair, and I glanced up unintentionally, to find him just looking at me.

He then asks, "so wassup? why you so quiet?"

"I'm not quiet, just bored" I brush him off, lacing my voice heavily with attitude, trynna hold this mean persona I wanna give off.

He brushes it off, chuckling lightly.

"Too bad you Trippie's sister, otherwise I would've been given you this act right." he says smirking, grabbing at the denim that hung between his legs, before standing up and sitting down on the couch beside me.

Woahhhh. Like deadass? I mean, shiiddd, he still can. I shake the thoughts from my mind, pushing them aside.

"You bold" I say trying to hold my blush within.

"I get that a lot" he responds, chuckling and stretching his arm over my shoulder, and opening his legs wide as he adjusts himself on the couch.

"Let me put my number in your phone" he adds, licking his lips again.

I looked at that nigga like he had two heads, "You trynna have Trippie kill my ass?"

and then he said the most slyest shit everrr, "what he don't know can't hurt him ma."

Oh my goodness.

"What's ya name?" he asks, "Y/N" I respond, and he typed something in his phone.

A second later he asks, "and your number?".

"If I give you my number whatchu gonna do wit it?" I ask.

"Shid, ima hit ya line and we gonna get acquainted." he responds.

I chuckle lightly and suck my teeth, but give in anyway, "(your number here)".

"good looks" he cheeses, blowing me a kiss.

This niggaaaa.

"I'll be back" I laugh, and get up, heading toward the bathroom.

I fix my hair and apply more lip gloss, then on my way returning back to the studio I notice Trippie is back.

Before I fully opened the door something Chris said had caught my attention, so you know my nosey ass stood behind the door eavesdropping on they conversation.

"Let me fuck wit ya sister, you know I ain't gon do her wrong" Chris spoke again.

"Nah nigga, that's my sister ain't nobody bout to get at her. I don't care who it is." Trippie responded. "Like she annoys the fuck outta me, but ion wanna see her hurt, ever." he continued.

"I hear you, but you know where I'm coming from." Chris responds.

"Mhm, we gon see." Trippie responds turning back to he soundboard. "One shot nigga, and that's my sister so I ain't even playing" he continues.

Awwww

Awwww. Lil Trippie cares.

I walk in to the studio acting like I ain't hear shit trynna hide all this giddiness.

I go sit down on the couch and scroll through my timeline, a lil later Trippie announce that we boutta head out.

I get up to follow him out the door after he says his goodbyes to Chris and the producers, but before I can make it out Chris calls out "ayo Y/N ima hit you when I get outta here, don't be a stranger."

I chuckle lightly and nod my head, while I hear Trippie suck his teeth behind me. I wonder what's wrong with him...

On the way home he wanna turn the music all the way down out of nowhere and get all serious.

"What's up with you?" I question, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You really boutta fuck with Chris?" he laughs.

"and is it problem if I do?" I snap back with attitude.

"Nah sis, I'm just saying, you my lul baby sister, ion wanna see you hurt out here at the hands of these niggas, especially not my homeboys. Ion care who he is, he do wrong by you ima have to put the hands on him." he says in all seriousness, glancing between myself and the road.

"Aww, lil Trippie gon soft." I exclaimed, placing my hand over my heart, and poking him.

"Shutcho ugly ass up" he responds, pushing my hands away, as the car comes to a stop "and get out my car nigga".

"no bitch you shutcho ass up, Michael." I say putting emphasis on his government, making my way out the car and into the house.

annoying ass nigga, but that's my brother, & I love his irritating ass regardless.

979 words .