The rest of the ride was mostly filled with flirting with each other and laughing like our life depended on it. In no time, we were standing in front of a mansion like a house with a large iron gate.

Goodness...

"Speechless? It happened to me too when I first saw his house." Rick reassured me, coming to my side to open the truck door. I got out of the car and started walking together.

This is insane!

After knocking a couple of times, a smiling guy opened the door. As soon as he noticed Rick, he started murmuring something in French.

"Victor! Meet my girlfriend, Emily." Rick exclaimed rather excitedly. 

The guy, who I know as Victor smirked looking at Rick. "A une bien-aimée?"

Rick scowled at whatever Victor said but before he can say anything else, Victor took my palm to kiss it. "I am Victor Boivin. And you, mon amie?"

Ok, get this over with...

Giving him a winning smile, I started talking. "Hello, I'm Emily Holland..."

***

After meeting Victor, I met Lena, Pearl, Adam, Enzo, and Ana. And I also get to learn one thing, which is Victor is the group flirt of their group of friends and also that Rick can get jealous easily. Like right now, he's sending daggers at Victor. 

"Then you wouldn't believe! Just before he can ask 'will you be my girlfriend?', she vomited all over him. It was a sight to remember. Trust me, that was so hilarious!" Victor laughed with the others, making me snort. 

"So, did she ever become his girlfriend?" I asked smirking. 

"No, cause we never saw her again," Lena replied rolling her eyes at Rick, who was by now fuming.

"Vic, enough of my high school tales. I think it's boring Em to tears." Rick gritted at Victor but did he stop oh, no he sat even close to me making him yeah, jealous. 

"I can't believe, I'm letting him say these things." Rick murmured. 

Laughing, I kissed him, quick and hard, ignoring his friends swooning. But before I could tease him more, his phone rang loudly making me break the kiss in surprise. He groaned picking up.

"Whoever you are, better finish this call soon." 

Laughing at him, I joined the others talking about Enzo's crush on his neighbor. Not even 10 minutes later Rick stood up. 

"Where are you going, mister?" I asked Rick confused.

His face was a mixture of guilty and hurry as he answered. "Emergency at home. I gotta go." 

"So, I'm coming with-"

"No!" He cut me off weirdly. "It wouldn't take a half hour. I'll be right back to fetch you." 

Huh? What's wrong?

"Oh, ok."

"Good." He suddenly kissed me making me forget what I was about to ask.

"And Victor, keep your charm from showing." He threatened Vic but instead of being sacred he started to hug Rick tightly.

Uh, what's going on?

"He finally said it. Rick finally thinks I have charm, guys!" Everyone including me started to laugh. They reminded me so much of Jer and Parker. 

"Just don't be you for half an hour," Rick said disgusted and walked out of the door. After his dramatic exit, they brought the food which we enjoyed. Hell, I think I even become friends with them in a couple of hours.