Chapter 1

Emily's POV

"Suitcase, bags, and tickets. I've checked everything though. You did yours?" I asked putting the last item which was a doll in my bag.

I know weird, right? Rick was also looking at me like I've come from the UFO. I waved at him again when his trance broke.

"Oh yeah. I've got everything sorted out but how many days we're going for again?" He asked eyeing my luggage.

"Whole summer excluding the last week. We decided to have the last week with our friends remember?" I asked remembering Jer's plan. He was spending the summer with Audrey, in their beach house. In our last week before we go to our colleges, we all decided to have a get-together.

So for the time being me and Rick was going to Paris for the summer.

I know crazy, right?

"Let's go. We don't have much time." Rick gestured towards his watch and I stood up with him.

"Oh wait!" He stopped me suddenly only to crash his lips to mine. Immediately a grin came to my face which matched his smirk. He broke the kiss biting my lip and began kissing my neck making me moan quietly. 

"Hey guys, I wa- Ahhhh!" A scream followed with a thud which broke us apart from the mind-blowing kissing-er making out. We both looked up to see Cami hiding her eyes behind her hands and a horrified expression on her face. 

I can't blame her. She has seen way worse than that.

"Hey, Cami," I yelled at her face which was still hidden. Rick raised an eyebrow when she started to mumble something. 

"I didn't see anything. I just didn't. I didn't-" 

"Cami!" I yelled again which led her to finally opened her eyes. When she saw we both were clothed she slumped to my bed. 

"Need anything?" I asked rolling my eyes. I knew she was trying to get rid of the scene out of her mind. 

"I came to drive both of you to the airport and then came across you two basically ripping each other clothes off." She scrunched her nose and shook her head as she described us. 

"We weren't ripping clothes off, right Rick?" 

This time Rick's smirk widens. Uh, this is not a good thing. 

"No, no, we were just into the process of making babie-"

I threw my pillow at him. "Shut up!" Rick burst into laughter immediately. I knew he was joking. We occasionally make out but I wasn't interested in having sex with him... yet. 

I didn't want meaningless sex or one night stands anymore.

I know, a shocker. 

Cami shook her head again. "You two are sick together."

I snorted loudly. Sick was an understatement. We both were crazy if I do say myself.

I watched the time Shrieking and jumped from the bed making both of them jump too. I started running towards the garage which followed with some yelling and curses.

"Hey lazies! We gotta go NOW if we don't want to miss the plane." 

Needless to say, both jumped to the car after me and drove at the speed even I would be ashamed of.

****

We arrived at the airport, sweating and panicking. Well, I was the one sweating and Rick the panicking. We were almost late.  Cami already said goodbye and now, the people pushed me out of their way as they passed making me mad. 

"Get aside! Coming through!" I yelled at the crowds weaving through them. Rick was walking along with me at a faster pace because we knew we would miss the plane if we didn't hurry.

Rick took us both to the airline desk and hurriedly we walked through the security. In between that a woman who was probably a hella lot older than us winked at Rick. What the-

"I can't believe you let an olde ogle at you." I hissed stopping him. He raised a brow and then smirked. 

"Are you jealous baby?" 

Hell, yes!

"Of course, I'm jealous! You're my boyfriend. Not her!" I knew I shocked him but he refined himself from saying something and tagged me along to the side of the gates.

Then what I saw made my blood boil. The gate was closing!

 "Stop!"I shouted. He was so far ahead he probably didn't hear me. As we neared him, he saw us and shook his head almost closing the door.

"We are on this plane!" This time I got his attention.He tried to shoo me away but I kept running. As I approached him, huffing and puffing, I said, "Look, let us come. We are only 3 minutes late. 3 fucking minutes!"  Rick tried to control my anger but I was gone off the rail by now. Who the hell stop us just for being 3 minutes late!?

"Miss, I'm sorry I can't let you in." I glared at him while Rick said something into his ear. Immediately he grinned at me and opened the gate.

What. The. Hell!? 

"I'm sorry, you could have said you were pregnant before. Please come in." I walked into the plane but not before choking on my breath. I found the window seat and sat on it before he can. 

When Rick realized I've taken the window seat he groaned but sat beside me poking my shoulder. First, it was just a tap, and then full born shaking.

"What!?"

He smiled up at me. Wow...even his smiles are cute. Eh, I was supposed to be mad at him! 

"You'd make a cute pregnant girl." Before I can fully compere on what he said the flight attendants told us to wear our seatbelts and after I did that I looked at him. But he was already busy trying to get through his luggage.

As the plane finally went to air, I only sighed to wait for what held for us in these two months.