I saw you. I'm done. Come in. He says as I walk in to see him smirk.

What?

You couldn't control yourself when you saw me like that right?

Go to hell. I smiled as I took my clothes and towel then locked the washroom door.

After washing up, which took me around thirty minutes, I get dressed in my blue ripped jeans and pink off-shoulder top inside the washroom.

Yeah, I prefer long and warm baths.

Walking out, I see two suitcases in front of me with a proud Mingyu standing beside them.

Wow. Who wouldn't want a boyfriend like you. He smiles or you can say, smirks at me.

This man honestly surprises me and it's impossible not to love him. I mean, boy, give me a rest, can you?

We both walk downstairs with our luggages. I lock the door as a car appears. Mingyu opens the door for me and I smile at him. I start to sit down when a big body pushed past me and sits down. He smirks while I glare at him.

Does he ever get tired of smirking?

Jerk. I mumble and he smiles as I sit beside him while the driver puts our bags inside the car and heads to the driver's seat.

Thanks. Mingyu wraps his arms around my shoulders and I psst him. Mingyu and I behave more like besties than a couple most of the time and it comforts me.

As the car starts to move, I open the window and let the air hit me. I look outside as one by one everything passes by. Just like school did. I'm going to Seoul. Where everything started.

Maybe, to start everything once again.

•••

In 5th Grade -

Where is that jerk! What did he do now!? I can't believe this is already the second time in this year, when he got called to the principal's office! I yell at my best friend who is nowhere to be seen.

The year hasn't even started yet. It's been only a week. And half of our class was absent for the first week so we got no studying and that resulted in this! Today is the first day of second week which means all the students must have been present.

I don't even know half of the people. They all weren't in my section before. There are like ten-fifteen people in class that I may know and others are strangers. Believe me, middle school can't be worse than this.

Believe me, I tried to stop him. But he wouldn't listen. My another best friend, Mina says laughing beside me.

What did he do?

Oh, you wouldn't want to listen. She says as we reach the office just to see Taehyung standing outside with his hands up in the air.

Where is he? I ask him as he sighs.

Fifty laps of the ground. And look what I got for defending him. He says as referring to his hands in the air.

I storm inside the office and the principal's eyes shot up to me. I walk backwards and close the door then knock on it.

You already came in once without knocking. A voice shouts from the inside.

Fine, then I'll come again. I stormed inside again and sat in the seat in front of the table like I owned it and I really did.

You know, it's the second time he got called this year. He smirks.

Dad, why would you do this? Yeah, the principal is my dad. And the fact is, he hates my friends except Sana because she gets good grades.

*Knock Knock*

My dad smiles evilly at me.

My witness is here. He saw and heard everything. He tells me as I stand up and walk towards the window and watch Jimin, my best friend running fifty laps. Actually he is laying there on the ground. Useless.
I hear the door open and close.

You saw everything, right? My dad asks. My back is facing them so I can't really tell who is he talking to.

Yes, sir. A soft deep voice speaks.

Well then, you may speak. My dad says as I quickly turn around and my dad smirks at me. I see a tall figure standing wearing our school's boys uniform.

Naah, we don't know him.

Actually, sir he---- I bolt from my place and stand beside him as I quickly grab his hand without looking at him.

I literally felt current of thousand volt passing through my body as I held his hand. His hand are soft and bigger than me. Actually my whole figure is smaller than him.

He froze. I squeeze his hand as a way of saying “don't tell him, please”. It looks like we are holding hands. Waah! I don't even know his name, neither I have seen his face and we have gone this far like zero to hundred, real quick.

I don't know how and why his body reacted instantly, when my hand holds his, he literally without wasting a second, his hand captures mine. He holds my hand back. He too seemed more shocked than me by his own actions.

His head turns towards me as I look at him, finally. His dark black hairs hides his eyes. The air blew his hairs away though. His dark black eyes bore into mine. My heart beat fastens. I feel my heart jumping out of my chest. I'm sure he can hear my fast heart beat. None of us cared where we are, it was like only we existed.

He tilts his head cutely and stares at me. He had a emotion of excitement and hurt. I don't know why hurt but he looks sad though he also looks happy. weird? Well, when everything was happening,

I had a major heart attack.

❝ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ
ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.❞

——————————————————

Hey kiddos!
Thanks for reading
This book.
Love ya❤❤