Chapter Twenty-One: Bring It On, Halloween (October 31, 2012)

Start from the beginning

     "What the fuck?!" Niklas objected, "You couldn't have knocked first?!"

     "You're not supposed to be fucking in the porta potty, dumbasses!" Anima yelled back.

     "Fuck you!" Niklas shouted, closing the door.

     Since Anima was getting more and more desperate by the second, she had no other choice but to relieve herself in the woodsiest part of the woods. While she was relieving herself, she heard... some girl singing. She got finished and tip-toed forwards to investigate.

 She got finished and tip-toed forwards to investigate

     That girl... she looked familiar. Her warm chocolaty hair and eyes, her luscious curves, and her beautiful singing voice all reminded Anima of another girl and the main reason why she got kicked out of that special school.

 Her warm chocolaty hair and eyes, her luscious curves, and her beautiful singing voice all reminded Anima of another girl and the main reason why she got kicked out of that special school

     "Catherine?" Anima whispered in repression. Catherine was her old "girlfriend" at the old special education school she used to go to before she got kicked out... for reasons she didn't want to revisit. So she tried to leave, but when she turned around she bumped into that girl.

     "I'm so sorry!" both girls apologized in unison.

     Anima was blushing heavily, and so was the girl. "Y-You okay?" she stuttered.

     "Y-Yeah," the girl answered quietly. They both looked away from each other even though strangely enough, they both found each other very attractive.

     "So... what's your name?" Anima finally asked.

     "...Penelope."

     "I-I-I'm Anima."

     "Nice to meet you...

     "...You're really good at singing..."

     "Thanks... you look really pretty."

     Anima blushed even more. She wasn't used to being called pretty, and she thought Penelope was a lot prettier than she was. She felt her legs getting weak, and her heart was beating hard and fast.

     "Anima!" Kishi called out in the distance, "Are you okay?"

     Anima realized she had no choice but to leave even though she didn't want to. "Shit, I have to go now."