Falling for Your Trick~EPILOGUE

ASHLEY'S POV.......                  

                                              10 YEARS LATER........

"Now eat your food, Betty." I said, wiping some crumbs off her face. "Ok mommy.." she replied.

So here we are now... Eventually, Darwin and myself finished college, him being a doctor and me being a nurse... hmmm... this feels like deja vu... Anyways, we have a beautiful daughter, and a handsome son, twins of course. One with blond hair and blue eyes, and one with black hair, and brown eyes. And they are sooo sweet. Today was their first day of kindergarten, and i wanted them to have a big breakfast, so i ordered a big turkey. 

" Mom, is it thanks giving?" Benjamin called out, as he went down the stairs, and into the kitchen, "No dear, now eat your food, the bus will be here in 20 minutes." i announced, stirring the homemade gravy.  "Now someone looks busy..." "Daddy!!" Betty and Benjamin called out. "Good morning darlings." Darwin said to the children, as he kissed their foreheads gently. "How is my sweet heart, this fine morning?" he said to me, while sniffing the turkey on the table. "A turkey?!". "Well i wanted them to have a big breakfast..." i started. "Wow, it looks delicious sweet heart!" he said, as he kissed my cheek, and took a seat at the table.

Life for us was simple. We lived in a humble little home, we spent time together as much as possible, and most of all, we loved each other, with all of our hearts.

                    The End... 

Wow, i cant believe i actually finished a book. :) I'm so happy :D yet sad, because it ended.... Anyways, thank you for reading!

Yay EDITED!!

OH! and the beautiful cover is made by @ashtonwut ------>

Have a wonderful day! :)