Chapter 1: Hanyuu meets Yuki

I do not own higurashi and elfen lied, I owed my character Yuki. Lol.

I am not good at writing. That's because I'm horrible at it. I want you guys read this story. I own my own character, but higurashi and elfen lied. You'll like it.

Hanyuu woke up in the morning and see Rika and Satoko were cooking some breakfast.
Hanyuu waved at them and said, "Good morning, Rika," she said. "Good morning, Satoko."
Ruka smiled at her. "Good morning, Hanyuu."
"We cooked you some eggs and baccons," Satoko said. "If you want some, come and get it."
Hanyuu shook her head. " I'm going for a walk, okay?"
They nodded.
Rika puts the cub on the table. "Don't go too far, Hanyuu," she warned. "If you need us, let us know. Nipah~☆"
Hanyuu smiled nervously.
She went outside and see the perfect place of the village. She wears her white hat. Hanyuu field like it's very hot outside. She waved at the old man as he waved back. Hanyuu field like she can live in this place again.
A very long time ago, her daughter Ouka Furude, had killed Hanyuu when she begged her to kill her. That's because she's in danger in this village of Hinamizawa. Hanyuu had killed bunch of people when she's out of control, and then Ouka Furude stabs her through her stomach. Hanyuu is no longer to hurt people. She became a good person when she saw Rika was born with her patents.
Hanyuu jumped off the rock when she went to the forest. She wanted to go to the portal. She opened the portal door, then she went to another world.
I miss this old place, Hanyuu thought. I always wanted to go there where I used to live here.
Hanyuu stepped forward. She was looking around as she was walking.
Suddenly, she can hear the sound of the little girl who was crying.
What was that? she wondered. Hanyuu started to run when she can hear the little girl's voice. That sound! I think there was a little girl! I'll have to find out! Hanyuu ran as fast as she can.
She stopped. She can see the girl was naked. The little girl has her horns, her hair is red, and her eyes are red.
Who is that little girl? Hanyuu stared at her, the horn-headed girl stopped crying. She stared at her.
"Mommy?"
Hanyuu blinked. She felt embarrassed when the little called her mommy. "Sorry, little girl," she said. "You must be mistaken. I'm Hanyuu Furude, by the way."
She stared at her. "You have horns just like me," she said. "Are you the diclonius?"
Hanyuu shook her head. "Nope," she replied. "I'm a different person." She sat down with the diclonius. "So, what's your name, little girl. You must be alone."
"Yuki..."
Hanyuu felt like she had a new friend when Yuki has her horns. "Okay, Yuki," she smiled, she shakes her hand. "It's nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you, Hanyuu," she murmured.
Wow, she thought. She must be alone. Where did she come from?
Yuki sniffed as she exhaled heavy.
"What's wrong?" she asked. "Where are your parents, and where did you come from?"
Yuki wiped her eyes. "I was in Kamakura," she told her. "My mother died of infected. That's because she gave birth to me, then she died. My grandparents hates me so much. That's because they abandoned me in the field. I have no friends, no family."
Hanyuu padded her head. "Maybe you should live with us, Yuki. Rika and Satoko will meet you."
Yuki blinked. "Really?"
Hanyuu nodded. "Of course," she smiled. "They are very nice people, Rika and Satoko will take good care you when you were their new best friends."
Yuki hugged her so tightly. "Thank you! Thank you, Hanyuu!"
Hanyuu's cheeks are red as she was hugging her. Wow... she smiled so nervously. She must be so happy!
They stood up. Hanyuu had forgot about Yuki was being naked. "But first," Hanyuu covers her body. "I'll have to find your new clothes! And do you know why? I'll be your big sister!"
Yuki gasped. "Really?"
Hanyuu nodded.
"Thank you, Onee-chan!"
Hanyuu blinked her eyes ad she gasped. Her cheeks turns red again. Oh, my gosh! Hanyuu covered her mouth. I feel like I'm going to be her new sister!
"Let's go!" Hanyuu yelled. She carried her as she covered her naked body, she ran as fast as she can.

Meanwhile, Hanyuu found the black dress, Yuki was waiting for her in the street when she hides behind the tree. Hanyuu came out of the store.
"Yuki!" Hanyuu called. "I found your new dress. It's black." She looked at Yuki was being naked still. She felt nervous of changing Yuki's clothes in public. "Auu... I hope nobody can see us changing some clothes..."
Yuki stared at her. "Hanyuu?"
"Coming!" Hanyuu took her somewhere to find a place where she can change her new black dress.
They went to the forest, Hanyuu knew that was a bad idea to change her clothes in the forest, but no one can see them. Hanyuu put her down, she put put the bag down, then Yuki started to change her new dress.
Auu... Hanyuu huffed. Nobody can see her changing.
Yuki wears her black dress, her black shoes, and her black bow on her eyes. She stepped forward, and Hanyuu stared at her new dress.
"Look, Hanyuu!" Yuki rised out her hands. "I'm pretty!"
Hanyuu blinked. Wow... she thought. Yuki looks pretty...
Suddenly, she can hear a noise from her friends. It was Rika and Satoko.
"Hi, Hanyuu!" Satoko waved at her. "We've been looking for you! Are you all right? Are you hurt?"
Hanyuu shook her head, she stood as she wants her friends to meet Yuki. "Rika, Satoko, I'd like you to meet Yuki," she smiled as she wanted them to meet her. "I've met her in the portal. She told me she's the diclonius, and her grandparents had abandoned her. That's because her mother died of infected while Yuki was born in Kamakura."
"Hi, Yuki!" Rika waved at her. "I'm Rika Furude," she smiled back, she padded Satoko's back. "and this is my best friend, Satoko Houjou."
Yuki gave them a smile. "Nice to meet you, Rika and Satoko."
"Nice to meet you, too, Yuki!" Satoko shakes her hand.
Rika stepped forward. "Hey, Yuki," she said. "Do you want to meet our friends? We'll take you to Hinamizawa. Nipah~☆"
Yuki laughed. "Nipah~☆"
They started to laugh as Yuki was being a funny person.
Hanyuu smiled at them. Well, she closed her eyes. I guess Yuki can stay with us. I'll be her big sister.