Chapter 32 [The last battle]

Ayame POV

'How long have I been lying here?' I thouht as I sat up. My body was stiff and my vision was blurry. I stood up and walk out of the room. I couldn't find anyone, not even medic.

I looked at myself. I wasn't changed into hospital clothes like I would've been if I entered the hospital. This is odd. Just what is happening?

I teleported to the hokage office but discover that it was empty. I teleported home but it was empty. I teleported to many different places. But the results we're the same.

I can sense their chakra, most are very weak. They're all gathered together and their chakra are rapidly falling. What on earth is happening?

There is basically no one in konoha, the only people in konoha were at the investigation place.

I teleported myself there. What shocked me we're the ninjas from konoha and other nations gathered together. Some we're communicating, some we're surrounding a round orb sensing what was happening, a few others we're standing at the side.

As I saw Lady Tsunade, raikage and Shikaku, I immediately ran over.

"What's happening." I said, demanding for a reply.

"Ayame. I'm so glad you're fine, you'll be a big help." Shikaku said before being cut off by Lady Tsunade.

"We are at war. When Itachi returned, war started. Madara was revived somehow and he's side with Orochimaru so he has reincarnated people on his side, fighting for him. But Orochimaru was brought down thanks to Itachi." Lady Tsunade said.

"I got it. What do I do? I can stay here and help with the sensory work but I can also go to the battle field and help. Im waiting for your orders." I said.

"Go to Itachi. He's heading over to stop Madara. He'll need your help." Lady Tsunade said before whispering something into my ears.

"I got it." I said teleporting away.

Third person POV

"It's hard to believe that that is really the rogue nin on the first page of the bingo book, the one that's feared by everyone listens to the hokage's orders just like that?" Raikage said, amazed.

"She's not the kind to listen to instructions when it comes to protecting her loved ones. Whether or not I gave her that order, she would've went anyways." Tsunade said.

"Update. Ayame arrived on the battlefield and the battle between Itachi, Ayame and Madara had just begun. Ayame has also sent shadow clones to provide help for the rest." A sensory ninja said.

"It's time. Im going out to the battle field too."

"I'm going with you."

And with that, Tsunade and Raikage left to the battlefield.

Ayame POV

"Itachi. I'm sorry I couldn't help you before." I said through telepathy as I arrived beside him.

"Are you alright? You're feeling okay right? It was fine. I can handle things on my own." Itachi replied.

"No. I'm helping you. You've already lost an eye, you won't last a second against Madara."

"You're as stubborn as ever." He said with a laugh.

I whispered something into his ears before grabbing his hand and teleported to Madara.

"I see. So Obito failed." Madara said.

"He didn't fail. He just didn't calculate that far. " I said, summoning my sword.