Chapter 7 [chunin exam]

Ayame POV

All of the candidates were sitting down having there own conversations with each other. I was told that nobody passed the last chunin exam, they put up a list fight in the end so nobody got promoted. 'Well I wasn't about to let that stop me from making this exam hard.' I thought as I walked into the classroom.

"I'm Ayame Hatake. Your proctor for the whole exam. Passing my tests wouldn't be as easy. There no promises that the incident last year won't occur." I said smiling under my mask.

Most gave me shocked expressions. A few were mumbling about how this couldn't be possible, that how I'm younger than them, that this year's test was probably going to be easy since it set by a little girl.
Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura seemed to be the ones that were shocked the most. I smirked at them and went back to a serious expression.

" I don't mind failing all of you right here right now. Since you don't understand how you should never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small or harmless they seem. Now we shall begin. For the first part, all you need to do is answer the question. The question is to, write down 5 people that are listed on the most recent bingo book on the paper you received. You're total marks for your team have to be at least 100% or you're team fails. A name correct would be rewarded 10 marks. You will be given 20 minutes. You may begin."

After I looked through the papers. I noted down who were the people who passed. As expected out 51 teams, only 10 teams passed.

"Even if you're just a genin, you should always be aware of what's happening in the shinobi world. Things like people in the bingo book are the least you should know. " I said to everyone before I announced the results.

" Out of 51 teams only 10 teams passed this test." I said as I announced the team's that passed.

5 teams from the hidden leaf passed, one team from the hidden sand, 3 teams from the hidden rain and one team from the hidden grass.

"Each team take a number and get back to your seats." I said as each team came and took their number.

"First team come with me." I said.

Team seven was the first team. I brought them to an empty classroom. I took out 2 bells.

"You should know what you're about to do. Get these bells from me in an hour and you pass. Get tagged by me and you stand at the side of the classroom. If your team mate manages to tag you, you're free to come at me again. I will only use one katana out of my two. As you see there's only two bells so first come first serve!" I said smiling.

They knew I was testing their team work. Although they didn't get the bells from me I passed them as they displayed team work.

*time skip to after all teams have taken the bell test*

Half the team's failed again. So that leaves only 5 teams left. 4 from hidden leaf and one from the hidden sand.

"These tests are tough! You sure aren't taking it easy on use Ayame." Sakura said.

I smirked. "Told ya. The last one's the hardest. Pass it and you're chunin."

"You are given 5 hours for this test. You will have to steal a scroll from the Hokage's office. Once you get a scroll, open it and you'll find the area you meet me at. In order to pass, you have to bring the scroll to me by 5 hours. That's all. " I said.

They all left the room as I finished my sentence. Before the test started I already had people to stand guard the area they're supposed to meet me. It won't be that easy getting there. The team that will be facing off my shadow clone would be really unlucky one though. Feel bad for them. Maybe I should take it easy on them a little.

Team 7 was planned to bump into dad, their sensei.

Team 8 was planned to bump into Kurenai sensei, their sensei.

Team 10 was planned to bump into Asuma sensei, their sensei.

Team Gai was planned to bump into Gai sensei, their sensei.

The sand siblings were planned do bump into my shadow clone. Of course I will be taking it easy on them, since it's just the chunin exam. If I ever go full out that would be higher that jounin level.

All teams would have to fight him until their sensei until their sender's are satisfied with their efforts and let them through if not then they'll be fail the test.

*time skip to after they got the scrolls and knew where to go*

I must say the fight between sensei and students were epic. The fight between my shadow clone and the sand siblings were epic too.

All teams managed to get pass their opponents. With that all 15 genins got turned into chunins.

"You all passed. Congratulations you all did a fair job. You deserved it. Now go get some rest." I said.

*at the hokage's office*

"15 chunins? Are you sure you didn't went too easy on them Ayame. You said they wouldn't be more than 5."
Lord third questioned.

"I didn't expected them to be so good." I said as I scratched the back of my head. I definitely didn't think that many would make pass my exam.

"Well in any case, good job Ayame. This year's chunin exam was surely something different. Go get some rest." Lord third said.

Of course it was something different. It was planned by me. I wouldn't make the tests easy nor will I make it normal. The way I do stuff is rather... different.