Chapter 19 [New recruits part 2]

Ayame POV
I woke up at 4:55am today. 'I usually would be late for these unimportant meeting but I guess I should try to make it on time for once.' I thought as I yawned.

I got got ready, changed into my anbu uniform, grabbed a piece of bread and went off. Sasuke had already left long before me. I made it there with a second to spare. I was early for once!

"Good morning everyone!" I greeted. "We'll start off with warm up. 500 rounds around konoha with your hands. I'll do it too so let's get started."

"She may be good in dodging but I doubt she can do 500 rounds." I heard Raccoon (Toke) whispering to Horse (Kanda).

He doesn't know I can hear him but I guess I'll let him off the hook this time. Wait till he sees it with his own eyes.

"We start from here. I'll lead, no one goes ahead of me, I bet you can't either ways. " I said. 

We all got into starting pose and we started. Well I could practically run with my hands by now. But I went easy on them they couldn't catch up if I did run. So I just walked fast. They were barely managing after the 200 round. After we finished 500, they all collapsed from tiredness.

"Oh come on. That was just warm up." I said.

"How can you still be so energetic...?" Rabbit (Miwi) asked.

"Well I'm used to it. I always run with my hands for 500 round but I doubt any of you could keep up if I do so I just walked today. Next we're going to do some clift climbing. Let's get going."

"She's not human is she?" I heard Monkey (Yuki) ask Dragon (Sasuke).

"This is a 500m clift. We'll be climbing it, you're only allowed to climb normally. No chakra." I said ad I started to tie one hand to my back.

"Captain what are you doing?" Horse (Kanda) asked.

"Oh I'm climbing the clift using just one hand. You all can use both hands. Let's go!" I said.

I started to climb. The rest followed after me.

I made it up only to see them still half way. Well except for Sasuke he's already up here. It's easy for him since he used to train with me in some point of time.

I did some sit ups and push ups while waiting for them. They were all worn out and I was here perfectly fine and energetic. Not tired at all.

"What's next... Hmm." I said.

"No more... Please... Captain..." Raccoon (Toke) begged.

Before I could reply Yamato came.

"Captain. Lady hokage summons you."

"I'll be right there. Oh meanwhile can you watch over them? Give them a little of our usual training. Oh you cab tell warn them about 'that' too so I don't have to do it later." I said as I teleported away.

Third person POV

"Yes ma'am!" Yamato said. 'Oh no. Why is it me again. Why do I have to warn them. I don't even want to think about it.' Yamato thought in his mind.

"Well you guys can do 100 push ups and 100 sit ups while I warn you about something." Yamato said.

So they did and started to do the push ups and sit ups.

"Well I would advise you to not mess with Akira, you will regret it for the rest of your life. Trust me." Yamato told everyone. I'll explain it in short. It pains me just as much as experiencing it just thinking about it. If anyone disobey Akira's orders. The whole team will be punished along with the person that disobeyed her. Her punishments are hell. She knows if you have a dark past, she knows the thing you're most scared of, she knows what you hold dearest to, she knows everything and she'll use them to against you and punish you. She casts a genjutsu over everyone.  Everyone's is different since everyone is different. No one has ever broken through her genjutsu, it's more like you can't break through. Inside the genjutsu world, she unleashes hell and you'll be experiencing it." Yamato explained.